15 | voices

Chapter 15: voices
Injuries: adj; harmed, damaged, or impaired.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
16. Voices

I couldn't move my body as I tried to sit up. I could only see blackness. I tried to open my eye lids but I didn't prevail. They felt as if they where glued shut and that it would take Hercules muscles to pry them open.

"She's not doing well, she lost allot of blood in the accident. For now she's in a coma, but she may never wake up." I heard a man say.

I heard my mom start to cry. I felt her hand land on the side of my face as she cried into my shirt. The door opened and shut with a click, my moms head lifted from my chest and I heard Clara's voice pipe up in the room. "How is she doing?"

"She's doing fine. Do you have her stuff?" My mom said through tears

Dustin voice filled the room. "She has a butt load of homework from school. And Blake still won't answer my calls."

When I heard Blake's name my heart stopped. We had left on such a bad note. The door slammed open and I heard footsteps approach my bed. My mom gasped at the person in my room, who I still had yet to identify. I felt the mystery persons hand grab my own from my mom. I felt calluses on the plan of the hand, and the hand was at least twice the size of my own. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have surprised her at school." Coles voice said.

I pushed to open my eyes. I needed to see him one more time before the possibility of me leaving the world happens. The sleep started to come back to me and I struggled to keep listening. I put all my strength into opening my eyes, and than a sliver of light entered my vision. I saw Cole crying above me.

And than the blackness over took me.

The last thing I heard was a long beeping noise and the rustling of feet running into the room.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Clara's POV:

We where pushed out of the room as Sam flatlined. Dustin held me close to him as we walked to the waiting room. My body shook as I cried for her.

She's already been through so much, and now she just had to get hit by a truck. Dustin and I heard the sirens from our math class, and right afterwards we had gotten a text from Blake telling us to go to the hospital.

It's been 3 weeks since than, and she still hasn't woken up.

It's been 3 weeks since Blake last came here to check up on her. He hasn't been to school, but rumors say he slept with Sydney only a little while ago.

So clearly he has been busy.

I don't know what the relationship is between Blake and Sam, it's really confusing. He always lets his guard down when she's around be, but she just doesn't see it.

Dustin nudges my shoulder knocking me out of my thoughts. He pecked me on the lips before holding the door open for me.

As I walked through the door, only one thought occurred to me.

I need to find Blake.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬

I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. I have been standing here for a solid 10 minutes and he still ignores me. I know he is in there, because I'm a tiny stalker. I knock once again and finally I can hear rumbling on the other side. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!"

"Nice to see you too." I state, before busting into his house.

I remember dropping off Sam here, remembering how modern it looked from the outside that my curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to see the inside.

Obviously.

"Your not like Sam." I heard Blake mumble under his breath.

"Well duh, I'm better." I smirked. And than I remembered what I came here for. "Why the hell aren't you at the hospital?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Why should I be? I'm not exactly a friend of Sam's."

"She told you her secret dumbass! She trusts you, that means your friends, and friends go to the hospital to help them!"

"I don't give a fu-"Blake said

"I like what you've done with the place." I interrupted.

"Cla-"

"Oh is that the door to the garage?"

"Clara, plea-"

Before Blake could finish I was already through the door to the massive garage. Blake followed on my heels through the doors, clenching his fists open and closed. Smoke was coming out of his ears at how mad he was.

I pulled me phone out and took a picture at his state, just to aggravate him more. I turned on the lights and gaped at how many cars there where.

Five lambos sat in a neat row, all different colors. "Now you pick a random color and that's the one you'll drive to the Hospital. Deal?"

"Clara, stop it no-"

"I vote the purple one."

"Clar-"

"But the green one is pretty sleek." I interrupted again.

"STOP!" He yelled, clearly giving up on the calm version of negotiating.

"Fine. Only if you tell me the reason you won't see her."

"I already told you. We're not friends." He said.

He was in pain. Been there. Done that. Dustin had done the same thing, pushed his feelings away and ignored them.

But finally her grew a pair and asked me out. Now it's Blake's turn. And than my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Clara, Sam's awake!" Dustin said.

"Really!?"

That bitch had to wake up the moment I walked out of the hospital. What an asshole. For 3 weeks I sleeper in the stuffy room, and the one mint I step out she wakes up! I hang up on Dustin. I turned to Blake.

"I need a ride to the hospital." I demanded.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: THANKS FOR 2k+ READS!🎉
Question: thoughts on Clara's POV... she's my spirit animal😋----->
Comment•Vote•Share