How to Kiss a Boy for the First Time Part 2

Move your lips towards him slowly, closing your eyes at the last second.
You need to be able to see so that you can aim for his lips, but you don't want to keep your eyes open while you kiss, so close them right before your lips lock.

Keep your eyes closed during the whole kiss. When the kiss ends, you can open your eyes and you gently pull away.Move into the kiss at an angle. That means if his face is straight up and down, you probably want yours tilted a bit to the left or right — whichever is more comfortable. This helps keep you from bumping noses together when you kiss.

Use mostly your lower lip for kissing. Don't pucker up your lips like you've just had a bunch of Sour Patch Kids, or like you're kissing grandma. Keeps your lips loose and try to relax.

Give him one long kiss. You don't have to do anything fancy to get his attention the first time.Your big goal is to get him to come back for seconds. Give him just enough so that he's interested, not so much that he's bored. Try to keep the first kiss to under 20 seconds if you can.Breathe in and out gently through your nose. Try not to breathe into his throat or onto his lips.Don't on the first kiss. The French kiss is an advanced kiss, so save it for when you really want to blow his mind.

While you're kissing, try to go for a gentle open-lip kiss. This just means opening your lips a bit and maybe kissing his lower lip with both of your lips. Don't make it last too long — about 5 seconds — and be prepared to pull away soon.  

During the kiss, put your hands around his back and lean towards him. That way, you can get double the bargain! If he puts his hands around your back or waist, it means he's very protective of you and you could be onto a winner!

If he plays with your hair or gently strokes your cheek, it's a sign that he's very in-touch with his feeling, and he definitely likes you.Remember to try to keep your eyes closed the whole time. No peeking! Your attention should be entirely on his lips and the kiss.

As you move away from the kiss, open your eyes.
Now would be the time to take a look at the boy you've just shared a kiss with. If you did a good job, he'll be flushed, heavy-eyed, and smiling.

Smile back at him. He may be nervous about how he kissed, so you'll probably want to convince him that he did a good job. You can do this by smiling.If you arms are still around him, leave them there for a few seconds before taking them away. It might feel weird if you suddenly take your hands away as soon as the kiss is done.

Say something nice about him, if you feel like it.
Sometimes, the kiss itself is enough of a statement. Sometimes, you'll want to say a little something after the kiss, like:

"You're a good kisser.""I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Listen to what your heart tells you. So, you've finally kissed the boy that you've been dying to kiss for the last six months. What now? You have several options:

Wait for him to make the next move. If you went in for the first kiss, maybe you think it's his turn to initiate the next kiss. Be yourself, do what you normally do, but be friendly and encouraging around him. He should try to kiss you again.Kiss him whenever you want to. Maybe you don't care that much about who kisses whom, as long as there's kissing. That's fine, just make sure that he's into it, too. Kissing him often is likely to lead to a relationship.Break off the kissing. Maybe he wasn't that good of a kisser, or he touched you in the wrong place, or you just get a bad feel from him. That's OK. Try to still be friendly around him, but don't put yourself in situations (i.e. one-on-one, private setting) where he could kiss you again.

Remember kissing etiquette.
There are some unspoken rules that you should know about kissing. Pay attention and try to follow them if you can and they make sense to you.

Don't kiss and tell. We know — it's very easy to do. That doesn't mean it's right. What goes on between you and your crush is between you and your crush. Try not to gossip too much about it.Don't kiss when you are sick and likely to spread germs. Kissing is a very intimate thing, but that doesn't mean that your kissing partner wants every single part of you, including your cold. Try not to kiss when you are feeling under the weather.Kiss one person, not everyone. Kissing may be fun, but that doesn't mean that it sends the right message to go out and kiss everyone you want. Focus on one person you really like, try things out, and then move onto someone else if that doesn't work out. You'll be appreciated a lot more, and you'll probably be happier.