3. how is it, to be king

No one Pov

No one Pov.

Everybody and Everyone knew who Jacob Finley was, he had the power to change ones life and the record of most winning fights at school.

He wasn't popular, but everyone wanted to be his "friend". Made everyone feel cool to be friends with a guy with so much power he was basically king.

The rumors that went around campus was absolutely ridiculous, that only a small portion of them seemed real.

Some say he's a gang member of the Spanish Cobras. This rumor seems pretty close to true. But then there are rumors like:

He's in the mafia and related to Al Capone-- the fault in that is he isn't Italian.
He killed his parents and now lives with his Aunt and Uncle--he would most likely be in jail if that were true...right?

The newest rumor is that he's sadist and feeds on the pain of others, reason why he gets in so many fights.

Jacob comes from a filthy rich and admired family. The Finleys are owners of the biggest realtor business and law firm in the city. They hosted huge balls and meetings that are talked about for ages. They were that family.

Only thing is he stuck out like a sore thumb.

The Finleys are known for their blonde almost brunette hair and blue eyes. Jacob has dark, almost black hair and green eyes, you would think he was adopted.

To be a Finley is to be perfect without an error in sight...which is a quality Jacob is missing. With his older brother, Vincent, and younger brothers, Benjamin and Noah, who are meant to take over the world. Jacob is just the disappointment, at least to his father.

He believes no one understands him. Builds himself an image, dark and full of hate. Everyone around him is his enemy.

For Jacob, to be a king is difficult. The money and the ease that comes out of his families pockets doesn't make life easy for him. Everyone believes his heart is full hate so it should be just that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
❤️❤️thank you for reading! I'm sorry if there are grammar errors, lemme know and I'll fix it. I don't normally write, this would be my first time!! I'm also not sure when I would update, it might be twice or once a week.

Don't forget to comment and vote.❤️❤️