6

I smiled as I saw the dark skinned girl laying fast asleep next to me.

I moved the hair from her face. Then kissed her exposed shoulder.

No we did not have sex you nasty.

It only got very heated.

She stirred. Then smiled at me. "Hey" she smiled.

"Well hello there" I pecked her lips.

"How late is it?" She asked smiling.

"It's now" I looked over her shoulder to the clock. "6 pm. Wanna do something?" She nods.

"Y/n does your parents know you're here?" She asked.

"Yes they do. Well actually no they don't I dropped my stuff then came here right away" she nods sitting up.

Her exposed back was doing something to me. "Where we going?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Um to. Um t-the park" she turned around to look at me and my eyes went from her back to her eyes.

"Like what you see?" I looked back down nodding.

Normani smiled then leaned down to kiss me. ''ohhh girlll go brush your teeth'' she said laughing getting up.

''well i didn't ask you to kiss me did i'' she laughed as she walked into her bathroom. my phone rang i sat up grabbing it.

mom's calling.

''hello?''

''y/n you forgot your clothes i think'' she sounded worried.

''oh no i didn't forget anything. i'm back in houston'' i said.

''what? when? why? what happened? where are you and why didn't you wake me?'' she was ranting.

''don't worry ma. i'll be home real soon. i'll tell you everything. but i got to go right now'' i heard her sigh.

''okay but i want to know absolutly everything okay''

''yes ma. bye bye''

''bye i love you'''

''yeah love you too'' i hang up the phone normani came back with a bathrobe around her body.

''you got to go home?'' she asked. i nodded. i got up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

''but i'll be back after, i'm taking you out for dinner, i would really like to see you in a tight dress'' for effect i squeezed her ass. she hit my arm.

''stop that. and go brush your teeth. it's not the freshes'' i smiled then blew my breath in her face. she pushed me.

''y/n!!'' i laughed walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''hello. i'm home'' i closed the door and walked to the kitchen opening the fridge. ''there is no food in this house'' i grabbed a water bottle then turned around seeing my mom and dad look at me.

''talk'' mom said.

''where is tara?'' i asked walking past them.

''she's at jenny's now tell us what happened'' i sat down on the couch and my parents stoot in front of me.

''okay but can you sit down you guys are making me anxious'' they sat down next to me.

i moved my fingers over the waterbottle.

''well when i went to miami. everything was going okay. i got home it was quiet but then.'' i sigh.

''long story short camila cheated and i broke up with her'' my mom's eyes widen.

''yes!!, finally you guys broke up. hunny we have to celebrate. let's call all the family'' my dad said. my mom hit his chest.

''phillip, stop that. oh baby come here'' my mom wrapped her arms around my neck. my dad was making hand gesture of him holding a invisable bottle.

i gave him the finger.

''you okay?'' my mom ased pulling away?

''surpisely yes i'm okay, really okay to be honest'' she frowned.

''really? where were you last night'' i felt the blood go to my cheeks

''ummmm. i was i-i''

''i bet it was with another girl. damn my girl is a player'' my dad shook his head.

''who was it? i bet it was the neighbours daughter umm i think veronica?'' i shook my head.

"No actually it was-" knocking interrupted me. "I'll get it" dad said getting up.

"Oh hello Normani" my eyes widen.

"Oh yes sure I'll give it to y/n" my moms mouth opened she gave me a knowing look.

"Have a good day" my dad was talking loud on purpose. He came back and threw my phone on my lap.

"Mmm Veronica? Neh. Normani on the other hand" he smiled.

"What did you guys do?" He asked.

"Mom!" I said. "Look what he's asking me" my mom shook her head.

She got up. "Y/n the only thing I'm saying is. Be careful. Normani is like family to us. So treat her with respect she's a lady with class" I nodded.

"Okay I have to do the laundry." She made her way upstairs.

I turned to my dad who was giving me a creepy look.

"Dad I swear I'm gonna hit you" he laughed.

"Have some respect to the elder" I rolled my eyes.

"Old you are indeed" he got up. Then pat my head.

"Do you want me to give you some advice?" He said.

"No thank you. I think I can handle it"

"Buy jewelry girls love jewelry. And if you get so far a big diamond ring"

"do you have the big diamond money?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Oh.. yeah okay" he smiled.

"You're doing good kid. You guys will make a cute couple. When is your first date" he asked

"Actually it's today" his eyes widen.

"Hunny y/n is going on a date today and she looks like crap. We have to fix this" my mom ran down the stairs I have never seen her so fast in my life.

"What? Why didn't you say so before. Grab my bag and the keys we have to pimp this kid for her date. She can't be looking like a hobo"

"Hello I'm siting right here." I said motioning to myself.

"Well get your ass up then we need to go" they pulled me out the door.

Oh god.

I know the updates are slow but don't blame me. I really am busy.