2

"Y/n!" My mom yelled as I walked into the kitchen. After talking to miss Hamilton

"Why you yelling woman" she turned to me.

"Oh hey. I need you to clean the living room" I groan.

"Excuse me"

"Nothing" I turned around.

"You invite people and I have to clean the house" I got sometime thrown at my head.

"I heard that" my mom said. I starts cleaning the living room by the time I was done with the living room my mom shooed me upstairs to get dressed 'properly'

 I starts cleaning the living room by the time I was done with the living room my mom shooed me upstairs to get dressed 'properly'

(What you're wearing)

I walked back downstairs after changing my clothes.

Tara was wearing one of her dress

(Choose what ever sister you want. I just found Asia cute As an sister for now)

"Wow you look like An princess" Tara came running to me and hugged my legs as she was just as tall as them.

"Were really giving it all aren't we?"  I said as I picked Tara up and saw my mom preparing the dinner table.

"No she just really wanted to wear that dress and as for you. You had mud All over your clothes." Dad walked into the kitchen.

"Hey princess. Hey son. Hey hunny." Dad kissed Tara's head. He pinched me and I slapped his hand away. Then went to my mom and kissed her head too.

"Okay normani will be her in about-" the bell went.

"She's always early" dad said. I frowned always?

"Y/n go open up" I sighed. I walked with Tara in my arms to the door.

"Hey- oh my gawd sweet Jesus" I said as I looked At the chocolate goddess in front of me.