4

"Why you're doing this again?" Lauren asked as she was driving me home.

"Because I love her" Lauren looked at me then back at the road.

"Y/n you're so stupid. It hurts mah soul" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Stop exaggerating you vampire. You don't have an soul" that was her time to roll her eyes.

"As friends we should tell each other when someone isn't good for them. And girl Camila is an snake. I told you so many times. You dese-"

"Enough!" I was sick and tired of this.

Lauren shut up real quick. I looked out the window. Twirling my phone in my hand.

Lauren dropped me off. "Look y/n I'm sorry" she said as I was grabbing my luggage.

"It's fine" I closed the car.

"Call me later please. I'm really sorry. I'm just looking out for you" I sighed and pulled her in an tight hug.

"It's okay really. I'll call you" I pulled back then waved walking inside the house after unlocking it with my key.

It was quiet. I heard giggling upstairs. Shaking my head I smiled.

The house was an mess no lie but I wanted to see Mika now I put my luggage down after closing the door quietly then walked up the stairs. Trying hard not to make them squeak.

"Mmm yes. Fuck. Yes right there" I stopped when I heard that. The smile on my face was replaced by an frown.

What the.

"You like that. You little bitch. Take it all" my eyes widen.

Oh hell no.

I burst into the room.

"You fucking bitch" I started swinging at the dude who was on camila.

"Y/n y/n stop" I picked the dude up and slammed him on the ground. I don't know when I became hulk but damn did this dude weight nothing.

"You fucking cheating on me. You" Camila shook her head.

"Baby no it's not-" she grabbed my hand I pulled it away.

"It's over Camila" she shook her head.

"Please y/n no. Please baby" I turned to the boy who was still on the floor.

"No Camila be happy with your whatever the fuck he is. And his fucked up face" i was pretty sure he was unconscious but I didn't care.

I walked to the cabin and pulled out my sports bag and put my clothes inside.

"Y/n please stop" she kept trying it I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my shit. She walked after me.

"Y/n!" I stopped what I was doing then turned to her. I slapped her across the cheek.

"Go suck a dick bitch. It sure as hell won't be mine. Go to hell." I pushed her to the side.

"Fuck you. I never loved you anyway. You dumbo" I laughed I grabbed my bag.

"Good luck paying the rent bitch. Sucking dick won't get you far. Bye bitch" I closed the door with force making it echo  through the house.
~~~~~~
(Pov normani)
"Maniiii how is everything going"

I waved at my best friend Dinah as we were skyping.

It was late at night. Around 12 am midnight.

"Everything is going good Dinah how is the family doing?" I asked I was sipping my tea.

"Everyone is good. I miss youuu" Dinah pout.

"I miss you too. When your coming back"

"Next month. So tell me more about the girl you're hopelessly in love with"

"I'm not hopelessly in love with her" Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me about her. Did she already leave?"

Before I could answer her I heard an knock.

"Who's that?

"I don't know" I got up.

"Girl sit your ass down it's freaking 12:10 in the damn night who goes to someone's house that late?"

I rolled my eyes I walked to the door just then thunder struck. I jumped.

"Normani get your ass back on the screen normani"

I looked out the window and frowned. I opened the door.

"Hello? Sorry for the late delivery." The delivery man gave me an package. It was starting to rain.

"Thanks" he nodded then walked off. I looked at the package then closed the door. But I screamed when an hand stopped it from closing.

"Chill it's me" I put an hand on my chest.

"Holly lord. Y/n you scared me. Wait. What are you doing here" some smiled at me.

"I appreciate your curiosity but it's pouring right now and I'm getting very wet so can I come inside?" I mentally face palmed.

"Yes come inside" she nodded walking inside. She was drenched. It was really pouring a lot.

She removed her shoes.

"Y/n. What are you-" she pulled me by the back of my neck and smashed my lips against her.

Tingling's was all I could feel when my surprise turned into pleasure.

:)