1

"I'm gonna miss you so much" she said pecking my lips.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Are you sure you can't come with me" she shook her head her hands moving to my cheeks.

"I have to watch the house" I pout.

"We can make Lauren do that" she licked her lips.

"Baby go before your plane leaves" I smiled.

"Okay baby I love you" I kissed her lips.

"I love you too. Get that sexy ass back in one piece" I nodded. She helped me with my luggage to the taxi as she was waiting for me.

"Be safe" I nodded. "Well Skype okay. I'll be back in an week" we hugged again.

"Okay baby I love you" I let go giving her one last kiss.

"I love you too" I got in the car. I looked at my girlfriend one last time. Then the driver pulled off.
~~~~~~
"Y/b" I looked up smiling. "Mommy"I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my baby girl you've grown so much" I laughed.

"Where's dad?"

"In the car come on let me help you. With your bags" we both walked to the car.

"Girlfriend didn't come again?" I shook my head.

"No she said she's gonna watch the house" my mom frowned.

" y/n that girl has been watching that house for too long. I only saw her once and that was when we visit you" I struggled.

"It doesn't matter" my mom shook her head.

"Okay whatever. Hurry your ass up. I need to cook" we walked to the car.

My dad got out of the car. "Daddy!!" I ran to him and hugged him. "My baby girl"

"Where is canola?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's camila dad and she's at home watching the house"

"Again?" He asked.

"That's what I said" said my mom closing the back if the car.

"Look ma pa. Let's not talk about camila. Let's just spend our time together as an family" my dad kissed his teeth.

"Mmmm okay then let's go. I need to pick your sister up at her school"

"How is she?" I asked as i sat down in the back.

"She's good she misses you a lot." Said my mom.

"y/n are you taking your meds?" Asked my dad starting the car.

"No why?" I asked.

"Your hair is longer"

"Hunny Shes not an transgender" my dad always thought that I was trans. Because my hair used to be short but that's because I cut it before I left England.

"Oh yeah intersex I forgot. My daughter/son" my dad laughed.

"My father/grandpa" he stopped laughing my mom snickered.

"Don't make me cut your petit self" he said.

"Dad don't even I'm way bigger then you and stronger" the man is old what can I say.