Chapter Thirty One- Kidnapped By The Gang Member

Chapter Thirty One

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

I jump a little as the elevator starts to move and he begins taking steps towards me.

"I hate to do this but I have to follow orders." Seth says as my back hits against the elevator doors.

"Seth.... What are y-you talking about?" I say as I begin to get scared when he pulls something out of his pocket. I freeze when I realize what it is, and my eyes widen. He has a chloroform rag. I try and move but he puts his arms on either side of me. He mumbles a slight apology and begins to reach towards my face with the rag in it. I think quickly and kick him in the nuts making him hunch over in pain. The elevator doors open and I sprint to my condo door and dig into my purse trying to find my keys.

"You bitch, now I'll be happy to do this!" He shouts as he stands up and begins limping my way.

I finally find my keys and fumble to get them in the lock and open the door. Finally I do and I race in pushing the door behind me as I race up the stairs to hide and call Mason. I sprint to my room and close the door quietly before running to the bathroom door and shutting it too. I then turn off the light and crouch down in the shower before dialing Mason.

"Tessa I'm gonna find you. I don't like playing games... Just come out, don't make me force you." Seth sing songs as I shiver in fear.

"Pick up Mason pick up!" I whisper into the phone as it continues to ring, and finally he picks up.

"Hey beautiful-" He soothes but I cut him off.

"Mason." I blurt as I feel the hot tears stream down my face. "You need to get Tayte over to my place ASAP. Tell him Seth's here and he's gonna b-bring me to Julio." I say as my voice cracks and I hold back a sob.

"Beautiful what's going on? Are you alright?" Mason asks me in a worried tone.

"Tessa I know you're in here." Seth sings and it sounds right outside the door.

"Tayte will explain everything. I love you. Get him over here hur-" I say sobbing now when Seth barges in. I quickly hide the phone behind me and I see Seth's cold glare on me.

"I don't like people who play games Tessa." Seth seeths.

"Seth please don't do this." I plead him.

"I'm happy to do it you bitch." He says marching up to me.

I put my face into my knees and try not to look at him when Seth's hands grip my hair and pulls my face up to look at him.

"Tessa baby, what's happening? Tessa!" I hear Mason plead. Seth see's the phone next to me and completely loses it. He takes out the rag and shoves it in my face. I try to scream but everything begins to go black. I try so hard to keep my eyes open but I just get too sleepy. Soon I give up and everything goes black.

*Mason's P.O.V.*

I just got done working out when my phone rang. I race over to it and read the caller ID to see a picture of Tessa and I. I smile at the sight of the picture of us. I never thought I would be so lucky to have a girl as amazing as her. She's so amazing, smart, badass, beautiful, she's perfect, and I love her so god damned much. I don't know what I would do with myself if I lost her.

"Hey beautiful-" I soothe her but I'm cut off.

"Mason." She blurts out, as I can hear her breathing heavily through the phone, "You need to get Tayte over to my place ASAP. Tell him Seth's here and he's gonna b-bring me to Julio." She says and I hear her voice crack and I begin to fret.

"Beautiful what's going on? Are you alright?" I asks her, completely worried.

"Tessa I know you're in here." A man sings and it sounds really close.

"Tayte will explain everything. I love you. Get him over here hur-" She says and I hear her sobbing, before she has the chance to speak there's a sound of a door striking open. I hear Tessa's phone drop and I hear her quietly sobbing.

"I don't like people who play games Tessa." A man shouts angrily.

"Seth please don't do this." Tessa begs the man.

"I'm happy to do it you bitch." He says and I hear the sound of footsteps over the phone.

"Tessa baby, what's happening? Tessa!" I plead her.

I don't hear anything else for a few moments until I hear Tessa scream and it slowly fades away.

"Tessa! Tessa? Beautiful talk to me!" I shout into the phone as I grab my keys.

I don't hear anything and then the line goes dead. My heart begins to pound and my ears ring. I start to breath heavily and sink to the ground. So many thoughts are going through my head as to what happened to my beautiful girl. I feel the tears going down my face and I don't hold back the sobs. But I know that if I'm going to save her I need to find out what is happening and I need to grow a pair. I dial Tayte and still sobbing I tell him what Tessa told me to tell him. He doesn't say much before hanging up and telling me to meet him over there as fast as possible. So sprint out to my bentley and speed over there, not caring if I'm twenty miles over the speed limit. I race to the staircase when I get to her complex and then jog to her room. The door is open and I run to her room upstairs. I don't see Tayte there until I go into the bathroom. I feel the tears weld up in my eyes for the second time today and I drop to my knees just like Tayte when I see blood splattered on the walls of the shower and trickles of blood along the carpet and tile floor.