Chapter Five-My Brother Isn't So Innocent

Thanks for reading enjoy! Please vote, share, and comment. Thanks!

~Bayleigh :)

I snap back into reality to realize that I'm crying. Thinking back to who made think of this I look up at him.

With tears running down my face I ask Mason. "Why? Why would you do this? What have I ever done to you?" I question.

He lets out a bark of a laugh." You've done nothing to me, it's your brother. Now I want to get him back."

I stare at Mason blankly before I speak "What the hell are you talking about?" I yell.

" Remember Alison? Do you remember your brother Gavin's precious girlfriend?" he looks at me with sadness and anger clouding his eyes. " She was mine! She was my girlfriend and he stole her from me!" he roared with anger.

"You're delirious. My brother did no such thing nor would he ever to that!" I defended.

"You don't know what you're talking about. But I do, and I want my revenge so that's why I have you." He said as he looked at me with pure envy in his eyes.

"You don't have me. Not after you caused me so much pain bringing him up." I screamed.

" Oh but you will otherwise I'll tell everyone about how you ran away from your problems and then became a -" he sneered but I cut him off.

" FINE! " I yelled with hatred and anger echoing in my voice." But if you so much as touch a hair on my head I will be sure to kick your ass. And I'm only going to the party, I'm not hanging out with you or with any of your friends. I'm going to go to the party but I'm not saying a word to you. Got it? "

"We'll see about that... Now I must go we have about five minutes to get to first hour. Goodbye Tessa. " Mason said as he walked away with a grin on his face.

Oh how much I hate that bastard he had no right to do this to me! I've never done anything to him it was my brother! And my brother could handle himself but no, Mason had to get back at my brother with ME! But I couldn't quit thinking ' My brother isn't as innocent as I thought...'

Finally after I go to the bathroom and clean myself up I go back to my locker to grab my things and then head to first hour. I knew it was going to be a long day but I just hoped that nothing worse would happen.

The morning went by quick but everything seemed like a blur. I couldn't stop thinking about what Mason said. How he said my brother stole Alison from him and how he was going to use me as revenge. I didn't understand what he meant my use me. But I'll find out soon enough.

At lunch I sat down next to Hailey, Chloe and Tayte. Tayte is one of my other besties. I told them about my crazy morning and how today was the dreadful day.

" WHAT?" they all say in unison.

" Okay did you guys practice that?" I say chuckling, trying to cheer myself up.

" No." they say in unison again.

" Oh my god! Stop it! It was funny at first but now it's getting creepy." I say giving them all a weird look.

" Now will you please re-explain what happened?" Tayte asked me becoming his usual impatient self.

So once again I told them the story of what happened and this time they all just stayed silent slowly processing it.

" Okay so let me get this straight. " Chloe pauses " You and Mason ran into each other, then he said he'd tell everyone your secret if you didn't go to his party, because you somehow have something to do with his revenge for your brother?" Chloe asks exasperated, as she tried to make sure she was correct.

I nod and then say " Yes and I agreed to only going to the party. I can't have everyone knowing about that. " I say as I eat my lunch.

They all nod in agreement and we stay silent the rest of lunch.