Chapter 22 (Part II)

I stood there shocked as I felt like everything froze. My eyes were wide open as Brad pulled me back and smiled at me before I notice him smirk at someone from behind me. I didn't get a chance to react when I felt Brad pull me away. There is when I saw the Dean standing on the other side smirking as Brad pulled me off the stage.

The crowd was yelling for an encore and still applauding us but nothing seemed to register in my body yet. Everything was whirling as we made it backstage.

I saw three other young guys standing there, waiting for Brad. They had smiles and congratulated us as soon as we came off.

"Nice job mate!" Instantly I recognized a British accent, all of them had one. I imagine they probably all lived around the U.K and we're friends there until Brad moved out here for whatever reason. 

"Thanks man, I don't think I could've done it without Lauren." He smiled at me but I was still in shock about everything. I slightly smiled back at them.

They all greeted me and introduced themselves and as soon as I touched their hands something didn't feel right. They all had a creepy sided smirk. Why is everyone so creepy smirking all the time? I was now beginning to hate smirks.

For whatever reason, Brad still had his arm around me like I was his. I wanted to pull away but my body felt numb around these guys. It was weird...

I mentally called for Camila, searching with my eyes. I know she saw the kiss and the worst thing is I knew it hurt her.

Brad's friends kept side glancing at me as their conversations continued, almost like they were talking about me but with their eyes. I soon felt weird and I didn't like it.

Where the hell is Camila? 

"You bastard!" I heard a voice boom sending chills. Almost in an instant I felt Brad's hand leave my arm as someone had pinned him harshly on the wall.

There she is.

"Camila stop!" I saw Harry run to Camila as he tried yanking her off Brad, who looked shocked and a bit afraid. "Camila let him go!" Harry finally managed to pull her off as I came to my senses of what was happening and quickly tried to help Harry control Camila.

I grabbed her hand as I yanked her towards me and hugged her tight. Her face buried in my neck and she tried pulling away to most liking to hurt or even worse, kill Brad, but I hung onto her tighter. She could easily throw me off but she obviously didn't want to hurt me. She soon calmed as she breathed me in and soon relaxed under my arms and wrapped her's around my waist possessively.

"I tried holding her back as much as I could but she was really angry." Harry mumbled to me glancing at Camila in my arms. I nodded and thanked him for at least attempting to help.

"It's okay, it's okay. It didn't mean anything. I promise." I whispered in her ear to reassure her about the kiss that was the reason for her anger.

I looked up at Brad who was confused and almost angry while his friends were staring intently almost as if observing what was going on between me and Camila.

I ignored them and hugged Camila tighter to me and kissed her forehead. To further calm her which it did, making me smile.

Harry looked over at Brad and squinted his eyes at him. "Don't you think you've done enough?" Anger laced in his voice. I frowned my eyes. What did Harry mean by that?

I didn't bother asking though as my main priority was making sure Camila was calm. Her breathing was stable and her arms were still tightly around me almost afraid like I would disappear if she didn't hold tight enough. I finally released her and looked to make sure her eyes were that silky chocolate color that I've grown to love so much.