chapter 1

One day Daisy was walking round Woolworth's on a nice summers day. Daisy was getting a few things for her hiking trip that she needed when suddenly her flip phone started ringing Daisy took out her phone and answered it " Hello who is this?" Asked Daisy. " This is Guy Peterson from Carter + Carter + Jones. I'm sorry to inform you but your uncle Sam Porter has passed away.

The will reading will be at the Tree Plane Lodge as stated in his will. The reading will be on the 21st of this month - I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences ". Said Guy Peterson then he hung up the phone, Daisy was upset that her uncle Sam had passed who was the only one of her family that still cared about her after she came out as being gay and refused to marry the man her family chose for her just so the families could combine their companies. Just so they could make more money. Once Daisy bought her things she walked out of Woolworth's and walked to a local park which had big trees and wooden benches near a sign and walked to a old wooden bench when suddenly her phone started ringing, when Daisy went to see who was phoning her she was shocked to see it was her older sister Kate a tall girl 6ft 7 inches with medium dark blonde hair and with brown eyes. The first born " Hello Kate it's been awhile" Daisy said. "Daisy, did you think that the family is just going to let you back in, now that our uncle has died - after what you did? Then forget it!! " Said Kate. Daisy is upset by this " Don't Worry About That Kate You Made It Quite Clear Who's Side You Are On. When I Came Out As Gay You And My Ex Girlfriend Willow Cheated Behind My Back! But Everyone Else In The Family Hates Me Because I Refused To Marry Some Women Beater!! When I'm Not The One, Who's Going To Take Over The Company When It's You Who Was The One Who Should Marry The Guy So Don't You Start With Me Kate!! Why Don't You And The Rest Of Them Do What You Do Best Leave Me Alone!!" Then Daisy slammed her flip phone closed, ending the call. After a couple of moments of deep breathing to calm herself down after that call from Kate. Daisy walked to her v w camper van with a blue paint job and started the long drive to Yorkshire. Deep in the farming country was where her uncle Sam lived, which is right where the Tree Plane Lodge was, knowing it will take days to get there from Cornell travelling by car with how long it is to drive there. Too long for her to make it in 2 days.