Evil Twins

As the sun began to rise the next morning, Geto headed out to the barn to finally collect the chickens' eggs. As he reached thd barn and just barely opened the door, he heard a loud scream erupt from the house. He sighed and went back to the house quickly. Geto swung the door open quickly and found his two girls giggling on the couch.

"What happened here? I heard Satoru scream."

The girls tried to contain their laughter. Nanako spoke first in an innocent tone.

"Dunno, maybe you should go check on him." She continued her giggling with Mimiko.

"Hmm..Alright. I would hope the two of you didn't cause our guest any trouble."

Geto went upstairs. He turned his attention over to the bathroom where he heard vomiting noises. So he approached the door and knocked gently.

"Are you alright, Satoru? I heard your scream from outside."

"GO DEAL WITH THOSE EVIL TWINS BEFORE I-". He continued to puke.

"Satoru, what's wrong? Are you pregnant?" Geto resisted chuckling at his own joke.

(I do this too sometimes 🥲)

"Ha ha. You're not funny." That joke would've made him laugh, if he wasn't still nauseous.

"On a more serious note, what actually happened? I saw Mimiko and Nanako giggling when I came in."

"Those brats..." The vomiting continued until he couldn't anymore. Then Gojo washed his mouth out once more (with soap since he's that dramatic). The bathroom door unlocked which made Geto back away from the door. And then it opened.

'Those brats," he continued, "Put cow manure on my face while I was asleep. Luckily I woke up in time before they put too much."

Silence fell between the two. Geto placed a hand over his mouth and tried to suppress his snickering. Then he turned his back to Gojo. Which caused Gojo to glare at him.

"What's so funny, Suguru?"

His laughter began harder to hide. He struggled to speak.

"N-nothing, Satoru.. Just give me a moment."

Gojo rolled his eyes and actually waited. With his arms folded across his chest. Geto then took a deep breath and turned to face him with a peacefully innocent smile.

"My apologises, Satoru. Now then, I'll deal with those two." His face grew serious. "I promise this'll never happen again."

He then went down the stairs, calling for the two girls. Leaving Gojo standing in his spot. A small smile now on his face.

He's adorable.

Gojo also went downstairs after showering for an hour. Then he headed outside for some fresh air, like he did every morning out of habit.
He regretted doing this, and covered his mouth and nose immediately.

"Ugh, I forgot about that.." he mumbled to himself. Then he looked around and sat on a rocking chair and closed his eyes.

Guess I'll have to get used to the smell.

Moments later, he heard the girls complaining as they exited the house.

"Oh come on Geto, it's not like we hurt him!"

"I think we may have went a bit too far Nanako.."

"Yes, I agree. Now go gather the chickens' eggs for me. I need go harvest the vegetables."

"Fine. Let's go Mimiko."

The two gathered baskets left on the front porch of the house and went towards the barn. Grumbling amongst themselves. Geto looked over at Gojo and apologized once more.

"I truly am sorry that, that happened to you. Let me know if anything else happens." He gave Gojo a warm smile.

"Yeah...Okay.." He turned his head away from Geto. Pretending to stare off at something random.

"Are you alright? Is there something on my face?"

"No no, there isn't. And I'm fine."

"Hmm..Alright. I'll see you later then." Geto then walked off towards the section of the farm where the corn field stood.

...

As time passed, Satoru got bored of sitting there on the porch. Due to the lack of service, he couldn't even enjoy being on his phone. His eyes then trailed over to where Geto continued to work. Humming a peaceful tune as he replanted some of the dead crops. Gojo couldn't help but admire his charm from afar. He hated this feeling, knowing good and well that he never stood a chance with someone like that.

He was just too perfect.

Far more perfect than he precived himself to be. Just as he felt his face begin to get a little hot, not from the sun, but from the blush forming; Geto noticed him staring and waved with a friendly smile. Gojo was really embarrassed by this, so he quickly rushed inside, and slammed the door behind him.

Geto blinked in confusion and then got back to work. Smiling to himself now.

"This should be fun."
_______________________________________

And so, the teasing begins :)