Life Update

So.............I haven't touched this fanfic in a WHILE. And yet, I'm feeling the vibes of updating this to give me a sense of fun because life has sucked. I can officially do the most cliche trope to show this fic may feel on hiatus but I may never truly let it die because the Renegades fandom holds a special place in my heart. 

I started this account....well, a while ago and it feels weird to be writing this. BUT I want to see if I can still find some hope in this fandom for me so I may just write just some cute things and upload over the next couple of weeks. I would actually do productive things (like missing work but I don't feel like it....yet). I've had the fun over the past few weeks of switching jobs, experiencing a concussion, an uninsured driver wrecking my car  with me and my sister in it (RIP Dave), physical therapy, and before all of this, I had my first heartbreak (of a 1 1/2 year relationship that ended really painfully)......so yeah. Life has sucked. Therefore, I am coming back to old comforts. I will be sporadic but I feel spontaneous so let me y'all know what kind of quick one-shots y'all want and I will see what I can do.

I can write both sad and cutesy stories (time to fill the hole in my soul lol). Ummmmmmm, yeah. 

HI to anyone who cares! I'm open to any suggestions (if there's anyone still desperately searching for the fanfic lack of representation of Renegades in general). I haven't done much in a while, but let me know! I am open to anything!

:)

......I may just post a couple of one shots that I'll write in a couple of minutes because I feel bad for the lack of updates I've had with this.......

Hope y'all aren't being too depressed (or massively procrastinating)...

             (I'm technically right there with procrastination though haha).

<3