89

return

Chapter 89 Mecha Car (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After all the competitions were over, Yunxia also held a grand award ceremony for all the winners.

For example, the first place team in the dragon boat race was composed entirely of merchants in the shopping mall, so Yunxia directly exempted them from rent for half a year.

And everyone will get a big gift package, which includes everything from daily necessities to equipment for fighting zombies.

The second and third place teams included merchants, tenants, and some friends from out of town.

Yunxia exempted them from two months' rent based on each person's situation. Yunxia, ​​a friend from out of town, rewarded them with a free stay in a hotel for seven days, including selling products in the community at half price for three days.

The same goes for the winners of other competitions.

All contestants were also given a consolation prize.

This Dragon Boat Festival event has finally come to a successful conclusion.

Everyone was still thinking about this event a few days later, especially the contestants whose results were not satisfactory, and secretly vowed to come out on top next year.

In this way, people's lives returned to peace.

Yun Xia moved back to her house yesterday. She was tired of staying in hotels and felt comfortable coming back.

That night, when Yun Xia was wearing a facial mask, eating fruit specially made by Yun Jing, and scrolling through her phone, the system popped up again.

"Host, a car shop will be upgraded in the community tomorrow. I hope the host will run it well."

Car shop?

Yun Xia knew that it was definitely not an ordinary car shop. The system produced by the system must have the function of protecting against zombies.

"What do the cars for sale look like? Do they have any special features? Are the car stores located in shopping malls?"

Yun Xia almost confused the system with questions one after another. After a while, the system said:

"Of course it's not an ordinary car, it's a mecha car. The car not only has powerful defense functions, but is also equipped with weapons and equipment to protect the safety of its passengers in dangerous moments.

There are other functions that the host can explore on his own. The address of the car store is on the first floor of the mall, but the cars are not updated every day like other products, but only 5 cars are available every month. "

5 vehicles per month? Just by listening to the system briefly describing the special features of the car, Yun Xia could predict how popular the car would be.

The system never exaggerates the situation, and the reality is often better than what the system says.

So Yunxia is also looking forward to the opening of the car shop.

Take off the mask, go to bed early tonight and go see it early tomorrow.

Early the next morning, Yun Xia didn't even need an alarm clock and woke up immediately.

She put on beautiful makeup, put on Yunjing's matching clothes, hugged little Fu Bao who was still sleeping, and set off to the mall.

Yun Xia hasn't gotten along well with Fu Bao for a while, so today she will take him out to see the world.