48

return

Chapter 48 The high-speed rail is officially in operation (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"Pa bang bang bang" thunderous applause, everyone had a happy smile on their face, especially the people in the live broadcast. Not only ordinary people were watching, but even the leaders of each base were watching, and the official base's The leaders were waiting at their high-speed rail station.

Yun Xia was the first to enter the high-speed train. The appearance of the high-speed train was similar to that of the previous life. It looked like a long bullet. The body was made up of carriages one by one. It was made of the most classic white and gray colors.

There are eight ordinary carriages and four luxury carriages. Entering the interior, there are seats on the left and right, and there is a shelf on the left and right seats to place your luggage.

But whats different from other high-speed trains is that it doesnt look like an unfolded shelf. There is a small folding space inside, and you dont need to put it up yourself. The shelf will automatically extend to the ground as soon as you enter the seat and there is a small telescopic belt. .

And if you need to take away your luggage, there will be a display in front of the seat to show the luggage stored inside. You only need to click on the photo of your luggage and swipe your points card on it, and the luggage will be automatically released. No need. Manpower was brought up and moved down.

The flight attendants inside are also robots, but their appearance is the same as that of normal humans. They wear convenient work clothes instead of classic skirts, so they can work better.

The flight attendants above will not only provide services, but if someone causes trouble, the flight attendants will also activate combat mode to ensure the safety of passengers.

When she sat on the seat, the entire position was ergonomic. As soon as Yunxia sat on it, she felt so comfortable that she didn't want to get up.

In addition to the function of displaying luggage just now, the front display screen also has basic entertainment functions. You can watch TV or movies. Each seat has a screen. Even if you watch TV, you will not disturb other people, because as long as you put your Once the points card is swiped, the sound of the TV can only be heard by myself.

Absolute silence must be maintained in the carriage. If someone makes a noise and refuses to be dissuaded by the conductor three times, he or she will be blacklisted from the high-speed rail station for life, including his or her family.

In addition to ordinary carriages, there are also several entertainment carriages, including KTV in small private rooms, mahjong room, chess and card room, and small bar.

Each room is independent and the sound insulation effect is very good.

All food and drinks provided on the bus are sold at supermarket prices.

The scenery outside the window can also be changed. As long as you operate on the display screen, the scenery you want to see can be displayed on the window.

After Yun Xia read it, people came up one after another. The people who came up were amazed. This wonderful design really fits Boss Yun's style.

People who are planning to take the high-speed train to the capital are already arriving outside. All they have to do is swipe their points card at the entrance to get in.

When purchasing tickets, you can purchase tickets on your mobile phone. When the high-speed rail station was built, a new App appeared on your mobile phone for high-speed rail ticket purchasing and other high-speed rail services.