23

return

Chapter 23 Solution (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia looked back and saw a younger girl.

She was a little shy and didn't dare to raise her eyes when looking at Yun Xia.

"Boss Yun, I heard that you still have a shop that you haven't rented out. Can I rent it?"

Yun Xia thought it was something. It turned out that he wanted to rent a shop.

"You can rent it, but can you pay the rent? After all, a store is not like renting an apartment, so it is still a bit expensive."

After hearing that it could be rented, she shyly told Yun Xia about her savings.

Good guy, I didnt expect that such a young girls savings would be among the best in the community.

"Some of them were given to me by my father and brother, and some of them were accumulated when I went out to fight zombies. I am an earth element user. Although not very powerful, I can still earn some points."

The girl explained.

"Then what kind of store do you want to open? By the way, I haven't asked you what your name is yet?"

"My name is Qiu Yuhan. I am 25 years old this year. I want to open a nail salon. I found nail art tools in a corner of the supermarket. My family also supports me in opening a store. After all, opening a store is much safer than fighting zombies."

I didn't expect that the girl who looked very young was several years older than me. She really couldn't tell what she looked like.

Yun Xia was also very happy when she heard that she was going to open a nail salon. After all, there is no girl who does not love beauty, and not only girls, but boys also have the right to pursue beauty.

However, "The remaining store is a bit small. Do you want to go and check it out first before deciding whether to rent it or not?"

Yun Xia reminded.

"Actually, I've seen it in advance and have been thinking about opening a store for a long time. But I didn't have any manicure tools before. As soon as I saw it in the supermarket today, I hurriedly came to you to sign the contract."

Qiu Yuhan replied with a smile.

"Okay, let's sign the contract directly. The decoration materials will always be kept in the store."

After signing the contract and paying the rent, Qiu Yuhan happily took the contract and went to his shop.

Tang Yuan and the others were going to the supermarket to buy some things before leaving for the base. They found that there were actually mobile phones for sale, and there were no restrictions. They each bought two, one for themselves and one for their friends at the base.

After buying some other things, the two teams set off.

In fact, people have been coming to the community to rent houses in the past few days. Yesterday, Yun Xia, an employee in the service hall, also took them to familiarize themselves with the process.

Now the community is finally getting back on track, and Yunxia is no longer busy by herself.

Early in the morning at the base, people gathered in the base square waiting to receive supplies.

Last night, Wei Shizhong and his men cleaned up the supplies brought back bit by bit.

In addition to food, there are many medicines.