♡ 8

It was early, and Isabela was already up in the boarding house kitchen

It was early, and Isabela was already up in the boarding house kitchen. She was preparing Stefan a breakfast that she would give it to him in the bed.

After everything was done, she arranged beautifully in a tray. It even had a glass of animal blood. She went upstairs and found Stefan still asleep, so she decided to add one little more surprise and wake him up differently.

Setting the tray aside, she took off her robe, staying in just her camisole, and went the sleep vampire in the bed.

Isabela started pressing light, open mouth kisses on Stefan neck, going down to his collarbone, sucking, and giving bites that she would chase with her tongue. Her hands started to travel down Stefan torso, making him start to breathe deep.

"Bela," Stefan grunted with his eyes still closed.

"Happy birthday, meu amor." Isabela whispereed seductively in his ear, her mouth closing around his lobe.

"What are you doing?" The boy asked with a shake voice as her hand touched the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Oh... nothing. Just starting with your birthday presents." She told him with a false innocence. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked, talking away her hand.

"Please, Bela. Don't stop. Please." The vampire replied.

"Hmm... I'm loving to see you beg." Isabela sighted. "You have no idea how many times I imagine doing this to you," her mouth was back at his neck, while one hand was pulling his hair. "Having you all to myself, at my mercy." The girl pulled harder on his hair as her other hand started scratching his abdomen.

Stefan hips gave an involuntary jerk as she continued her actions. "Look at you. So needy. Such a good boy."

"Please..." The vampire didn't even know what he was asking for. He just knew that he wanted more. No, he needed more.

Isabela started touching him through his pants. "Can I take you in my mouth, meu amor? Please?" She asked, eyeing the volume that was in his sweatpants, hungrily.

"Yes." He moaned.

It was all the encouragement that the girl needed. Taking him out of his boxbrief, she did what she wanted for some time.

 Taking him out of his boxbrief, she did what she wanted for some time