♡ 5

Isabela, Bonnie, and Elena stand in the sidewalk as they watch Caroline talk about the sexy suds car wash

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena says.

"She's in denial." Bonnie responds.

Isabela rolled her eyes. "Or maybe she is trying to move on, and instead of helping her, you guys are judging her."

Elena was about to respond when Stefan arrived.

"Hey." He says to the girls, stopping in front of Isabela and giving her a passionate kiss that she quickly returns.

"Hi," Isabela beams at him. "I'm so happy you are back, I've been miserable here without you." She says dramatically.

After the whole conversation with Elena at the Founder's Party, the two girls were still off. Bonnie decided that she didn't want to take sides, but honestly, Isabela knew it was just because she was Elena's best friend, since Caroline didn't have any problems saying that Elena was wrong. So to say that the friend group dynamics changed was an understatement.

"Hey. You know, I gotta go. Be somewhere right now." Bonnie turns around and lives.

Stefan was about to say something to Isabela when they heard Elena saying, "Where have you been?" Direct to the boy.

The couple looked at each other and back at the doppelganger again. They have completed forget she was there. "Um, I was dealing with Damon."

"And did you... deal with Damon?" She asks dryly.

"Excuse me, why are you here again?" Isabela looked down at Elena and crossed her arms. When Elena didn't respond right away, she raised an eyebrow. "Exactly, for no reason. So you can go now." She waves at shorter brunette.

The Gilbert girl huff but don't say anything further, just lives the couple alone.

"That's what I thought." Isabela says satisfied.

She looks up to her boyfriend at the sound of his laughter. "You are so cute when you are jealous."

"Ha! I'm not jealous meu amor, I'm just taking care of what's mine." The brunette responds while hugging Stefan waist.

" The brunette responds while hugging Stefan waist