Chapter 68

Xu Jinchao felt her cheeks burn, and she was very fortunate that it was dark. She didn't know how to deal with it now, and she complained about the kitten who had no bottom line.

She had never exchanged pheromone-related topics with Omega before.

Although he is not a native of this world, Xu Jinchao has the common sense in [Xu Jinchao]'s memory, and he is very clear that this is definitely not something that can be talked about in ordinary chat.

These are mainly secreted by glands, fragrant and attractive pheromones, the stimulation brought by them is no less than the caress between lovers. The pheromone interaction between A and O itself undertakes many social functions of indescribable nature, and is therefore linked to sex. .

If the seriousness rises, Song Jiao's current behavior can be regarded as... what kind of harassment, although it is strange to describe it like this.

This question can almost be regarded as a beautiful girl pulling off her bra and asking her with a smile if she looks good!

It was rare for Xu Jinchao to feel ashamed in front of Song Jiao. She avoided her gaze and refused to answer the question, only urging: "Let's go back quickly."

However, Song Jiao got a lot of fun and inspiration from her reaction. She didn't mean to stop at all, but laughed in the dim sky.

Her laughter was soft and small, drawing Xu Jinchao's eyes away from the dark green grass beside her feet, staying on Omega for a moment, and then panicking away, she couldn't keep looking at the man who had been covered with evening light by the surrounding scenery for a long time. Slim figure.

Song Jiao said briskly, "Since you don't say it, then I can. Xu Jinchao, you smell very sweet."

When the words were spoken, Song Jiao realized that she was speaking quite fluently, and unknowingly escaped from the anxiety of the previous few days.

This small success brought more courage, allowing her to continue her description.

"You make me want to eat sweet oranges...and some sea salt soda, that's how your pheromone makes me feel."

Omega spoke honestly, adding, "You don't smell the same as before."

Song Jiao knew in her heart what was the source of this earth-shaking change in the aroma of pheromone.

What she is interested in is Xu Jinchao, which brings the sweet notes of citrus and sea salt, not the kind that is cultivated in the spicy tobacco pile [Xu Jinchao].

Song Jiao didn't intend to tear off the thin veil between herself and Xu Jinchao, but thought it was necessary to make some implicit hints to let Alpha understand that the sweetness she said was only related to the other party.

When Omega described her pheromone taste in that innocent and reverie tone, the fire on Xu Jinchao's face had already burned to the tips of his ears and neck.

She couldn't figure out why Song Jiao could walk back and forth on the edge of danger so calmly, flattening the boundaries that the two had maintained for a long time.

But as soon as Song Jiao's last sentence came out, the focus of Xu Jinchao's thinking changed from "formal wife's verbal harassment" to "different from before".

Since Alpha's related olfactory organs cannot give its own pheromone a smell judgment, Xu Jinchao hadn't noticed any changes in this aspect before.

Thinking of the physical signs on her body that were different from [Xu Jinchao], she couldn't help being alert, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on her back.