Chapter 45

Qin Lingyue is truly a very dazzling woman, and she never lacks admirers by her side.

The first time Xu Jinchao met her was by chance at a Spanish restaurant. Qin Lingyue came with her young lover Alpha.

Although Qin Lingyue is a beta, not an omega with a natural pheromone attraction, she is not the kind of stunning beauty in her prime, she still fascinates her little lover and considers Xu Jinchao an imaginary enemy.

At that time, Xu Jinchao thought, this woman is very powerful.

In a social environment with a strong sexist atmosphere, the young Alpha female agreed to let her play, and was forced to look away by her chin, but she was not unhappy with being controlled, but eagerly continued to walk with her. .

This was even more the case at this party. Qin Lingyue had no more than one lover. These beautiful and aggressive Alpha females knew of each other's existence, and they were always ready to retain their exclusive nature and co-exist with others, just to occupy a place beside her...

Without the fatal attraction of pheromones, it is not wild beasts like [Xu Jinchao] who are out of control due to their instincts, but love objects who follow their brotherhood with rationality and fervor.

After Jiang Chao, who had been watching the prank, came to Huacheng, Xu Jinchao couldn't help but ask him, "What happened to Qin Lingyue, what happened to him? ?"

No wonder Xu Jinchao couldn't let go, he always wanted to know, because people around Qin Lingyue were really fascinated by her, mad at her, why suddenly something happened.

Jiang Chao replied, "It's not Qin Shaoqian's ghost. He made a lot of recordings. Sister Qin doesn't trust her group of lovers. Those girls said things that annoyed her or haven't done good things. Just kick them out."

Jiang Chao said that the girls didn't want to give up at first, and apologized and begged Qin Lingyue bitterly, asking her to forgive.

But Qin Lingyue's heart is like stone, she doesn't want to betray her, there's no need to say anything, her previous tenderness has turned into ignorance.

Xu Jinchao actually guessed early on that most people could be out of control due to jealousy, rather than outright betrayal.

After all, even though they agreed early on not to be distracted and not frozen, but after they got along, I'm afraid all those Alpha females want to monopolize this lovely, sweet woman and become unique sound.

When someone who can do this appears, this jealousy is increased a hundredfold and also gives Qin Shaoqian the opportunity to provoke and intervene.

When asked why the favorite betrayed Qin Lingyue, Jiang Chao said, "Qin Shaoqian shows it the most. He said that people's greed has no end. If you have 1, you will want 2, and if you have 2, you want 10. Yao's daughter won't be satisfied with just getting them, so he asked her to tell him that it's impossible for Qin Lingyue to marry her because Qin Lingyue is in charge of the Qin Family for a day, Qin Lingyue loves power more than she loves her."

"He knew it was impossible for the other party to do excessive substantive actions, so he told her that he wouldn't let her do things that would really hurt Qin Lingyue, and only asked questions. on the trivial daily life of Qin Lingyue."

However, these are enough.

"Qin Shaoqian recorded all the calls he had in contact with everyone, and sent all the complaints behind his back and the news delivered to him to Qin Lingyue. He was very proud, saying that his sister chased those girls away and left none that day. Well, it's not those people who help her do the most important things.