Chapter 57

Really amazing, Xu Jinchao thought.

How bad is this porridge, making Song Jiao change her face in front of her face and pushing it out?

Perhaps because Song Jiao's performance was too frank, she just didn't want to drink it, and she was full of resistance written all over her body, and she would rather blatantly trick her wife than drink it.

Xu Jinchao was not displeased because she shared "washing pot of water" with herself.

When Xu Jinchao walked into the ward, Aunt Li seemed to be looking forward to a savior.

"Hurry up and persuade Xiao Song to eat something. All day, I only drank a bottle of milk and ate boiled eggs. I asked her what she would eat at night, and she said it was all right, but she didn't eat it when she bought it."

Xu Jinchao looked at Omega on the hospital bed, her complexion was much better than when she parted, somewhat bloody, and she was looking over innocently.

She turned to comfort Aunt Li: "I put the things down and come back to persuade her to eat."

The two were like adults who arranged for disobedient kindergarten children, and they hit it off.

Xu Jinchao opened the locker, put the toiletry kit he brought in, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Aunt Li found the backbone who can discipline and live Song Xiaojiao, and she was full of energy, and went to the boiling water room to fetch water with a kettle.

Xu Jinchao sat beside the hospital bed, and there were lunch boxes and plastic bags for dinner on the small table.

In addition to the bowl of gruel that was rated as a pot of water, there were also a few xiao long bao, a fried organic cauliflower, and a small portion of braised beef sliced and packaged.

Xu Jinzao pretended to be surprised: "It's not bad, the dinner is quite rich, much better than what I ate."

Song Jiao didn't take her eyes away from her face, and when she heard what she said, she immediately climbed down the pole.

"Then you can eat more, do you want porridge?"

Xu Jinchao deeply felt Song Jiao's dislike for that bowl of porridge. She probed to look at the bowl of millet porridge.

Song Jiao complained: "You don't know how unpleasant it is to drink. It has no fragrance at all. I don't want to drink it anymore after taking a sip."

Xu Jinchao reached out and brought the porridge bowl in front of him, picked up the spoon that Song Jiao stirred just now, and found that a spoonful of the salvaged millet grains could be clearly counted with the naked eye.

Xu Jinchao couldn't help laughing: "Don't tell me you were counting rice grains just now."

Song Jiao said, "I'm not that boring, I just want to delay."

"Okay," Xu Jinchao put down his spoon, "then let's eat something else instead of porridge? I think the braised beef is okay."

Her voice was soft, as if she was coaxing a child, but because it was too deliberate, it was a little teasing.

Song Jiao used the back of her fingers to support her cheek again, and said sullenly, "I don't want to eat, and I'm not hungry."

Now Xu Jinchao can be sure. It's no wonder that Aunt Li is nagging education and complaining. Some people are clearly refusing to eat.

"Auntie just said that you only drank milk today."

Song Jiao corrected her: "I also ate two boiled eggs, one at noon and one at night."