93

The next day, Ren Chuyu didn't get up as early as in the past, and she didn't get out of bed to take a shower until after seven o'clock.

    But as soon as she entered the bathroom, there was a hasty knock on the door. Fang Ziqing, who was lying on her side on the bed, sat up. She was a little hesitant to open the door... She didn't know who the person was outside the door. One is the staff members of Ren Chuyu's team, it's not good to see them in the same room...

    She was struggling when a text message came in from Li Lan's cell phone next to her pillow: Come and open the door, I'm outside.

    It turned out to be Sister Lan, Fang Ziqing felt relieved.

    "Sister Lan, why are you here so early?" Fang Ziqing unscrewed the door and stepped sideways to get out of the way.

    Li Lan's face was tired, and her eyes were a little bloodshot: "I haven't slept all night."

    Fang Ziqing understood her subtext almost instantly, and he probably was busy with her and Ren Chuyu all night.

    The two of them didn't go inside and sat down on the sofa in the living room.

    Fang Ziqing poured a glass of warm water and handed it to her.

    Li Lan took it, took a sip, and put it down again: "It's a bit difficult," she raised her hand and rubbed the center of her brows, "The boss is not very supportive."

    Fang Ziqing's eyes paused, and the boss Li Lan said was Yuan Hao , President of Shengtian Entertainment Company.

    Ren Chuyu is a popular artist with both strength and popularity, and is highly valued in the company. Some of her important decisions, even if they are private matters, must be reported to the company's upper management, otherwise there will be trouble if something goes wrong.

    Fang Ziqing closed her eyes in thought, and said after a while: "Let me figure out a way, don't tell Chuyu about this beforehand."

    Li Lan originally planned to tell them about this and discuss it together, but Fang Ziqing had her own idea.

    "Even if I don't say it, Chuyu should know in her heart that this matter is not easy to handle." Not only is it no small matter, but Ren Chuyu might fall from the clouds to the bottom of the valley because of it. "It's just that she insists on this..."

    Fang Ziqing didn't know that Chuyu's choice was a huge risk... Other people in the circle were afraid to avoid this kind of thing, but Ren Chuyu was like a moth to a flame, rushing forward with sincerity... ...

    Thinking of this, Fang Ziqing's heart is about to melt...

    "Sister Lan, please don't worry," Fang Ziqing said sincerely, word by word, "No matter what happens, I will try my best to protect her."

    Li Lan looked up Looking at her, he nodded slowly.

    "Then I'll go back first," Li Lan got up and explained, "I have to catch up on sleep, staying up late is really hurting..." "Thank you for your hard work,

    Sister Lan, I will thank you another day."

    Li Lan waved her hand , expressing that there is no need to be so polite.

    Fang Ziqing sent her out with a smile, and then bumped into Ren Chuyu who came out.

    "Was it Miss Lan just now?" She only saw the back of the man, who looked like Li Lan.

    "Yeah." Fang Ziqing didn't hide it from her.

    "What's the matter?"

    Fang Ziqing paused, narrowed his eyes and said, "It's nothing, I just told me."