79

After hugging for a long time, Zhexi slowly let go.

    "I'm going to change clothes," Su Mochen blushed, bit his lip and whispered, "Wait here for me." "

    Yeah."

    Just as Su Mochen was about to move forward, Zhexi He took his hand.

    She looked back at Zhexi, and Zhexi gently stroked her palm with her fingertips: "Don't go back to the store, it's time for lunch break..."

    Su Mochen was startled when he heard this, and then the blush on both sides of his cheeks disappeared. It became thicker...

    "My clothes are all in the car..." Zhexi whispered, "Help me find a suitable pajamas..."

    Su Mochen withdrew his hand after responding, and walked away quickly... ...looks a bit flustered.

    Zhexi stood where she was, looked at her back, and laughed silently.

    Su Mochen, who had changed into her pajamas, came out of the bedroom and didn't see her. When she listened carefully, there was the sound of water dripping from the bathroom...

    She bit her lip unconsciously, and subconsciously clenched the clothes in her hand.

    "Su Mochen," in the bathroom, Zhexi brushed the wet hair on his forehead, and said loudly, "I'm done taking a shower, please bring me the towel and clothes." Su Mochen was

    stunned When she recovered, the shame in her eyes was still there... She returned to the bedroom, took the towel from the balcony outside, and slowly walked to the bathroom with the clothes in her arms...

    Zhexi had already turned off the shower, and it was very quiet inside... Wait for Su Mochen When she came over, she already knew about it, but she didn't take the initiative to open the door for her... She wanted the man to speak first...

    "Zhexi..." Su Mochen stood outside the door and called out in a low voice.

    After hearing this, Zhexi rubbed the tip of her nose with the back of her hand, and snickered inside, but she didn't respond...

    The blush on Su Mochen's face never faded... She raised her volume a little: "Zhexi..."

    Zhexi He covered his mouth and smiled softly before answering her.

    "Open the door..." Su Mochen said embarrassedly.

    Zhexi deliberately teased her: "Are you planning to come in?"

    Su Mochen paused, and then showed a shameful expression: "Jin Zhexi!" As

    soon as the word Xi landed, the door opened with a click, and suddenly The frank meeting made Su Mochen stunned...

    Zhexi reached out and took the towel and clothes from her belly, smiled at the foolish person, and then gently closed the door... ...

    After drying himself and putting on his clothes, Zhexi came out of the bathroom and saw Su Mochen's dumbfounded expression.

    She shook her head and smiled, hugging him back to the bedroom.

    The real feeling of her body being touched brought Su Mochen back to her senses. She glanced at the person in front of her, and suddenly felt ashamed and annoyed...

    Zhexi pulled her to sit on the bed, hugged her, and at the same time used her chin Rubbing Su Mochen's cheek lightly, his voice was a bit seductive: "How much did you just watch?"

    Su Mochen's face became even more enthusiastic when he heard this...

    "You must be responsible to me, I didn't show it to others Turn around." The tone was a little coquettish.