Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    The next day, the program team confiscated the mobile phones of the guests and gave everyone a clean new mobile phone. Except for the contact information of a few guests and staff, they only saved 500 yuan.

    Director: "Today, everyone will use these 500 yuan as start-up capital, and see how much you can earn in the evening."

    "Oh yes," the director smiled: "Today, you need to take care of your food expenses during the day, and pay attention to your budget~ "

    As the director gave an order, the guests set off.

    The lively streets of Lacheng are full of small grocery vendors. The program team picked a good time. The festival is being held in Lacheng, and there is a lot of people on the street. If the guests use the start-up funds in their hands to buy some gadgets and set up a stall Selling, you can always make a small profit.

    Fu Sheng looked all the way with his hands behind his back, and there were novelties everywhere.

    Huh—

    a brawny man with a silver mask spit out a sip of strong wine on the torch, and the tongue of flame jumped out more than a meter high, which startled Fu Sheng.

    To be fair, this place is a bit like the flyover market in the past, where people who play tricks and sell things gather together. If you want to stand out among the vendors, you have to take one or two shots.

    Fu Sheng nodded frequently, the show team was well-intentioned.

    Among this group of guests, she and Xiang Wan can talk cross talk, Wen Erbai plays the violin, Yu Xuan can do magic, Tang Xiaoting is a singer, and even Li Yuan, who pulls the crotch, can talk about a talk show, everyone has Talent, the program team has already figured out a selling point for them.

    Thinking of this, she didn't know that she was alone. Fu Sheng saw that Yu Xuan had taken out his mobile phone and went to a stall selling miscellaneous gadgets and went to the stall owner's suit. In the last episode of the show, Yu Xuan didn't prepare magic props, so he couldn't do anything in a hurry when selling goods. Basically, he relied on Tang Xiaoting to sing to attract customers. In the end, he made a small profit by cheating Li Yuan with Fu Sheng.

    After a while, he was ready. Fu Sheng saw several bulging pockets on his body. It is estimated that this time he only needs to buy a few local gadgets according to local conditions, and then he can integrate into the local buskers.

    Tang Xiaoting walked into the market. She probably thought about using the principal to order the goods and then sell them, and continue to use the routine of the previous issue.

    Wen Erbai approached a coffee shop with the piano on his back. He probably wanted to discuss with the boss about working part-time in the coffee shop for a day.

    【Are you coming? Duo cross talk! ]

    [The front, that is called cross talk! ]

    The audience squatting in Fu Sheng's live broadcast room are gearing up, they are ready to enjoy the happiness brought by Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan.

    "Sister, do you have any ideas?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "I can cooperate."

    [Here, Xiang Wan cooperated, but not fully cooperated! 】

    Fu Sheng did not rush to respond to her, but looked at Li Yuan with interest.

    As a variety show artist, this guy has a funny background. He was stole the limelight by Fu Sheng last time, and he was very unconvinced compared to going back. Not to mention the basic skills, it was still too late for him to go back and learn a few jokes. He himself has a good sense of variety, and he is very good at shaking the burden. It is estimated that he wants to follow the way of Fu Sheng last time.