𝘖𝘸𝘯 𝘈 𝘗𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳!

Hey guys sorry for another update two days in a row!

But I just wanted to announce that physical copies of White Hot Forever are now available to buy!

After posting a video of the book I printed out, many readers reached out and asked if they could buy one as well. At first I created the physical copy just so I could have one personally in my room , but since a few people wanted to actually buy one as well I decided to create one for public access.

The glossy paperback version of the novel goes for 13.99 USD / 19.99 CAD , and is also available in Europe and Australia!

Link To Purchase: Click the link in my bio!

Or you can search up White Hot Forever on https://www.lulu.com make sure you scroll to the bottom and click on view explicit content! 

I originally wanted to print out copies and ship them to readers myself for free so I could add a note and goodies as a thank you for even wanting to buy White Hot in the first place , but after realizing it would be both extremely expensive for you and myself I decided I cannot to that even though I really would love too.

I just want to be clear by saying 100% of the money you spend goes to the making of the book.. I wanted it to be accessible for everyone and not overpriced. There is a hardcover version which is about $35 but since that is kind of expensive for a book, I also made the paperback version.

 The actual story itself will always stay up here on wattpad so don't worry, this is only for people that actually wanted to own a physical copy in their hands. Thank you so much , seriously I never imaged people would actually want to buy a real life version of the novel this means alot to me <3 

These are some photos in person: