8 - 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺

School was weird without Billie, it felt like something important was missing. I feel unmotivated when she's not here, especially in gym class, honestly how am I supposed to run alone?

After changing back into my normal clothes I walked down the hallway to History. I always thought history was so interesting compared to most people, not the war type of history but the ancient kind or anything before the 2000's honestly. I think it's important we know the history of the world to move on to the future.

The teacher was really nice as well, almost too much but I didn't mind. He is very handsome and young. You can tell all the girls had crushes on him by the way they acted and asked for extra help. Ali was also the only one I knew in the class so I'm glad she likes history too.

"Hey babes!" Ali said while slamming her books onto the double desk. It's too early for loud noises.

"Hey what's up?" I say in a tired voice, since like 8:30 am.

"Mmm nothing you know what I was talking to Billie about last night! We should all go to her cabin up north for the weekend and you can make those cookies again cause they were SO good!" Ali says very happy and excited for the weekend.

"Aww yeah that sounds like fun. I didn't even know she had a cottage." I actually really enjoyed the other night at Ali's with everyone so this would be fun.

"Good Morning Class I hope everyone had a good weekend." Mr. Goode says as he walks through the door loosening his tie and starts writing on the chalkboard.

He is very attractive. Mr. Goode was about six feet tall with a good posture. He had light blue eyes, a big nose, nice lips and a very sophisticated voice. Maybe if I was straight I'd be in love with him. I'm bisexual but with a heavy girl lean , I've never kissed a boy, slept with a boy or even liked one. The only person I did all that with ,was Scar.

While Mr. Goode is teaching us about the fall of the Russian empire I turn to Ali to tell her something but she is way too interested and focused. Not about the Russian empire, about him. Personally I liked learning about Russia and the fall of the Romanov family. It reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Anastasia.

But Alison had something else on her mind. She twirled her hair with her lavender coloured nails and looked at him, definitely not the way you look at your teacher.

After class and writing countless notes that made me lose feeling in my hand, I look over to Alison's paper and realize there's nothing, not even a single word from the class written down.

"Maddy, I'll see you at lunch. I need to ask Mr. Goode something. Save me some of your fries if you get any!" Ali says getting up, putting her empty notebook back into her bag.

I say goodbye and walk outside the class and take out my phone to text Billie when I hear Alison's laugh coming from back inside. She's bending over Mr.Goodes table in almost an obvious way. I see his hand reach over to hers that was supporting her body. I feel uncomfortable looking into the classroom but why doesn't Ali ? Why does she look like she likes his attention? Just then my phone buzzed to the ringtone I had set for Billie.

"Hey love, why aren't you here today?" I ask as I walk down to the cafeteria, away from whatever Alison and Mr. Goode were doing.

"Sorry I had a dentist appointment today but I think I'm gonna skip the rest of the day. Want me to pick you up?" She's always missing school I swear. I wonder if she went to Scars dads office , he's the best dentist. My family has always gone to him and his dental team my entire life.

"Billie, it's only my third week here shouldn't I stay?" I wanna be with her but I also don't want to give a bad impression to my teachers, I can't fail senior year.