Bread fiasco | Law x medical student! reader |

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

3RD POV

Y/n was the second-hand surgeon and the only other surgeon besides Law in his crew. They had a love-hate relationship since Law executed every surgery perfectly but Y/n wasn't exactly the most precise person.
Once, Law had asked you for the clamps but you accidentally gave him the forceps so you technically almost made him cut off the patient's artery. After that, he gave you a good scolding and you would only sheepishly say sorry.

1ST POV

Yoo! Law!!! What's up with the grumpy look, man? I gave him jazz hands but he only grumbled at me and continued walking to the kitchen. Trying to catch up to him, I sped up walking beside him. He's such a grumpyass for no absolute reason sometimes but hey what can you say, he is Law the 'heartless surgeon'. Snickering at his antics, I saw him grab something from the pantry and let's just say, my jaw DROPPED. What the actual fuck man???!!! Nah, there was no way I just saw him do what he did.

...He took a piece of bread.

Captain...? Are you ok-?! I looked at him shocked and he looked at me weirdly as if I had seen a ghost. There's no way this is the guy I grew up with. Law then proceeded to eat the bread and I don't even think my jaw could drop anymore. "Are you ok, Y/n-ya?" Uhm no I'm not! Law, look at what you are eating! Shit, did the alliance finally get to him? What the hell did Luffy do to the poor sleep-deprived man. I walked out of the kitchen quickly and rushed to Luffy's ship.

2ND POV

Jumping onto the ship, you walked straight up to where Luffy was playing with Usopp. "LUFFYYY. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CAPTAIN???!!!!" You put your hands on your hips and looked at him. "HEYY Y/NNN!! What do you mean?" His innocent head tilted confused and you sweatdropped. Right, Luffy was too innocent. "Hey if it really is your fault that my captain's not acting like himself then you better be scared," You sarcastically threatened and walked to Chopper and Franky who was somewhat making something. 
"Chopper! Franky! What are you guys making?" you eyed them curiously. Internally squealing at how cute Chopper was, you continued to look at the monstrosity they were making. It was a purple goo that seemed to be bubbly. It smelt and probably tasted bad. 

"Y/n! We are making a super potion!" Franky enthusiastically replied to you. 
"It numbs your taste buds! You practically can't taste anything bad or too eccentric!" Chopper looked at you smiling cutely and you facepalmed. Law had probably had the potion. 

"Chopper, Franky, are there any side effects?" you pinched the bridge of her nose to get the whiff out. 
"Yup! Some dizziness but the dizziness goes away along with the potion after 10 hours!" Franky and Chopper both said in sync as if they had rehearsed just to say that. 

You waved them thanks and walked back to the submarine before finding Law reading over some documents inside his room. However, he seemed to be in a daze. 
"Captain! Are you alright?" You scratched the back of your neck. Law looked at you lazily and almost seemed as if he had a headache. Feeling worried, you went up to him and felt his forehead with a finger even though he resisted. You felt his head burning. 

"Law! Your head is burning up, are you feeling dizzy?" Your look softened and hurriedly went outside to find the medication. Finding it in a cabinet, you walked back to Law's room and gave him the medication but of course, your clumsy ass gave him the wrong medication. You turned the bottle around and saw that this was for nausea and wasn't even for a fever. You sweatdropped and shook Law on the shoulders. "LAWWW, DUDE!! I gave you the wrong one! Shit- spit it out!" You shook him and he gagged trying to swallow the pills. 
"What the hell Y/n-ya!" He grumbled in annoyance and spat out the pills and threw it into the bin. 

Y/n giggled sheepishly and ran back to grab the actual pill she was supposed to give and gave it to Law. Y/n could see that he was tired so she forced him to get some sleep and made him let her tuck him in bed. 
"Ok! Sleep well captain, Chopper said the side effects would go away after a while," Y/n took the pill bottle from the nightstand and as she was about to walk away, a strong arm grabbed her and he fell chest-to-chest on Law. 
"C-Captain!" Y/n looked at him blushing. 
"Mhm, be quiet Y/n-ya," He grumbled sleepily. 

Y/n looked at him flustered but soon settled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and they both fell asleep.

??? POV

Shachi did you get the picture!? "Fuck yeah I did," the two troublemakers snickered.

"Captain is gonna get so mad,"