Chapter 25

Ayden's Pov

   "Come" I patted the space beside me. She hesitantly sat down next to me.
    "What did you want to talk about?" She was staring at the space in front of us.
   "Look at me. I want to see your beautiful eyes when I talk to you" I placed my fingers on her chin and turned her face to look at me.
    "That's better" I put my arm on the back of the couch and she kept her gaze locked with mine.
   "Can I help you with that?" She asked and pointed at my leg.
    "It's healing don't worry" I smiled at her. "Let me clean it up."
   She stared down at my torso then looked away shyly. I stood up and walked over to my bathroom. I wet the t-shirt and cleaned off the blood. The cut was gone and I walked back into my room. She was fidgeting with her fingers and I stood in front of her.
    "So.." She was so cute when she was shy.
   "What did I say about you looking at me when we talk?" She looked up at me and I smiled. My jeans were already feeling tighter. She bit her lip and I traced my finger over it so she can release it.
   "Is there an update with the girls?" She asked trying to make small talk.
    "Lance is working on something as we speak" I replied and she nodded.
   "Is there something you wanted to talk about? Did I do something wrong?" she asked and I shook my head.
    "I simply just wanted to see you" I smiled.
   "I'm sorry. It's just every time I'm with you I get nervous. When Lance said you wanted to talk to me in your office I became terrified." She admitted.
    "I don't want you to be scared of me. I want you to trust me. I will never ever hurt you."
   A few tears fell from her eyes and I wiped them away with the back of my hand. My fingers lingered on her cheek and then down to her chin.
    "Jade, I can't resist you anymore." My voice was lower than usual. Milo was losing control and I didn't want to scare her off. I bent down to her level and our faces were so close to each other. I can hear her shaky breath and she kept staring down at my lips.
   "Ayden, I want you" She begged. I grabbed her face and crushed our lips together. I picked her up and laid her on the bed swiftly.

Jade's Pov

   Seeing him shirtless made Sara go crazy. I was so nervous and I wanted to wander my hands all over his body. The tattoos that go from his arm and wrap around his torso looked astonishing. He laid me down on the bed and hovered on top of me. I wrapped his hair around my fingers and gave them a little tug. He moaned and pulled us closer. His hands trailed up my dress and I gasped
    "Is this okay?" He asked between kisses. I nodded and his hands continued to roam my body. I felt the sparks electrifying all over me and I began to feel hot again.
   "It burns again" I whimpered. He looked at me and smiled.
    "This heat is making you so sexy." he kissed my neck and I moaned.
   "Ayden, you're driving me insane." I groaned. He sucked on the spot and I grabbed his shoulders.
    "I want you now" I demanded. His dark eyes filled with desire locked with mine.
   "I want you too" His voice was so low. It sounded like Milo's voice.
    "How do you do that? Change your voice between yours and Milo's?" I questioned.
   "It's not easy. Not everyone can do it" Milo smirked. "You're so sexy" His eyes trailed down my body then back up to mine.
    "Is it okay if I take this off?" He pulled on the bottom of my dress and I nodded. I sat up and he pulled it over my head. I laid back down and bit my lip.
   "Mon Amour, you bite your lip and you might hurt it. I don't want to see your lips hurt when they are wrapped around my length." He said and I gasped. He crashed our lips together again and put his hand on my breasts. I moaned and he sucked on my bottom lip. Our stomachs were touching and my breast was rubbing against his chest. He unclipped my bra from behind and my boobs dropped.
   "Fucking hell" He breathed out and stared at my breast. I covered them up and he growled.
    "Don't you ever cover yourself. Let me take all this beauty in" He put one of my breasts in his mouth and gripped the other with his hand. I moaned and pulled on his hair.
    "Make me yours" I begged. He smirked up at me. He licked my hard nipple without breaking eye contact with me. He trailed kisses down my stomach and then stopped. I frowned and he came up to kiss my cheek.
    "Why did you stop?" I whimpered.
   "If I continue I might not be able to stop"
    "Why do you always get me heated and then stop? Why must you torture me like this" I pouted. He laid down next to me and I turned my body towards him. I placed my hand on his chest and he grabbed my hand. "You won't even let me touch you?"
   He let go of my hand and I traced his exposed tattoos. He shuddered and I smiled up at him. I kissed his neck and sucked on the spot, making him go crazy. My fingers danced around his stomach for a bit then I played with the button of his pants.
   "Jade" He moaned. It was Ayden again.
    "Do you want me to stop?"I teased. He shook his head and I unbuttoned his pants. I placed my hand over his manhood and he growled. He rolled us over and he was on top of again.
   "You can't resist me" He sucked on the sensitive spot on my neck and I gripped his back.
    "Mark me" I begged. His fingers traced the hem of my underwear and I felt something slosh out of me. He stopped and looked down at me.
   "Jade," He said. His eyes were glistening and I felt my cheeks burning up.
    "I'm sorry" I squeezed my thighs together and he placed his hand on my leg.
   "Let me taste you" He begged. I looked at him confused and then it clicked. I nodded nervously and he trailed down my body with kisses again. He bit the hem of my underwear and slowly pulled them down until I was left completely exposed in front of him. I covered myself up again and he growled.
     "Jade please move your hands and let me admire all of you" I did as he told and he stared at me with hunger in his eyes. His fingers trailed up my legs which made goosebumps form on them. I shivered and looked up at him with a pleading look.
   "Can I have your permission to pleasure you?" He looked up at me. Hovering over my sensitive, throbbing pussy. His hot breath lingered over it making me crave him more. I nodded and he shook his head. "I need to hear you say it, my love"
   "Yes," I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding in.
    He placed both of his hands between my legs and spread them apart. He lowered his head and his soft tongue glided against my clit. I moaned and arched my back as soon as it came in contact. He motioned it around in circles which was driving me wild. He placed his hands on my ass and gave it a squeeze.
   "A-Ayden" I could barely pronounce his name over my shaky breath. I have never felt pleasure like this before and it was literally breathtaking. He moved his hands up to my breast and played around with my nipples. I moaned louder and grabbed a handful of his hair. I pushed his head further into me if it was even possible and he grunted.
    "You're delicious" He looked up at me and I quickly locked eyes with him before he went down again and I let out a loud moan. My legs were shaking and I felt a tingling feeling form in the pit of my stomach. My head tilted back as I felt the feeling grow stronger.
   "Jade I want you to look at me while you finish," He said and I looked down at him. His dark eyes filled with ambition looked up at me. His tongue was flicking fast against my clit and he pinched my nipples. I closed my eyes and he growled.
    "Baby keep your eyes open for me" His voice called out. I opened them again and looked at him. His face was buried between my thighs but he never took his eyes off of me. After a few seconds, I released in his mouth and he groaned against my  clit. The vibration was making it more sensational.
   "Ayden!" I yelled so loud I didn't care who heard me. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. He rubbed my thighs as I finished and let my body fall limp. He stood up and licked his lips. He laid down next to me and pulled me into his chest. My heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard around the room.
   "Ayden?" I didn't lift my head from his chest.
    "Hmm?"
   "That wasn't the marking, right? Just making sure" 
    "No my love. The mark happens on that sensitive spot on your neck"
   "Oh"
    "You sound disappointed"
   "No, I am not. I feel such relief. It was amazing, Thank you,"
    "You don't have to thank me for that,"
   "Then what do you say?"
    "You say yes,"
   "Yes to what?"
    "To the next time,"
   "Next time?"
    "Yes, you owe me one. I told you I wanted you to look at me while you finished and the first thing you do was close your eyes,"
   "As long as your promise me the next time will be as good as this time"
    "Baby I can make you feel like this and better so many times"
   I felt the slosh come out a little more and he chuckled. He reached over and covered us with a blanket.
    "No actually can I take it off? I'm a bit warm"
   "Whatever makes you comfortable" He pushed it down to our ankles and I cuddled up to him.
    I couldn't believe that happened. Not too long ago I was too scared to get near someone. I surrendered myself to Ayden and I made myself weak for him. What if he thinks he has me wrapped around his finger. Am I going to have to please him now that we are mates? Great, I went from being a slave to being a sex slave. I really thought life would be better here. I have to go back and check on Skylar.
   "Is everything okay?" His voice brought me out of my thoughts.
    "Yes, why do you ask?"
   "You're gripping my arm really tight" I let go of his arm and looked up at him.
    "Sorry"
   "What's on your mind, my love?" He caressed my face with his fingers.
    "Don't worry about it. Do you think we can go back to my room?" I tried to get up but his grip tightened and he held me down.
   "Jade, I don't want you to be scared of me."
    "Are you going to make me your sex slave?" I looked up at him.
   "What? Why would you say that?"
    "Does being your mate mean I will have to pleasure you? Be waiting on you?"
   "Of course not. I will never make you do anything that you don't want to do. I will do anything to keep you happy"
    "I'm sorry I'm not used to this kind of affection."
   "Get used to it my love because I don't plan on stopping anytime soon."
    "I don't think I ever thanked you for saving us. You could've rejected me and looked for a better Luna. I appreciate you not giving up on us."
   "No, thank you, for coming into my life and making me see things from a different perspective. For opening my eyes and reminding me that there is a good side to this horrific world we live in."
    "I second that" I laughed. Silence fell in the room again. The only things to be heard were our breaths.
   "I don't want to leave Skylar alone. Can we go?" I broke the silence.
    "A few minutes. I love having your aura in my room. Plus I don't want any wolfs to be around you when you smell like that"
   "I smell bad?"
    "Nope, the heat is radiating off of you and men would kill to have you. Obviously, I would kill them first before they laid a hand on you" He chuckled and I grabbed his arm. I traced the outlines of his biceps. Admiring all the tattoos on sight. I closed my eyes and took in the feeling of having him beside me.
   "Mia bella Luna" I heard him whisper. I felt him place a kiss on my forehead right before I fell asleep.