Ch 12

So mom's back yay, though rest and relaxation is not and I mean NOT in her arsenal. She hasn't been home even an hour and she wants to train me and she was in a wheelchair. 

A WHEELCHAIR. 

How women, HOW. We tried people, we tried, but she would not listen. 

So here we are in the forest again ugh. "Mom you need a break" I tried again, but she was not having it. "No"  she alway said no, so simply. "Anyway let's start" she said "today I'm going to teach you about my weapon and how to use it". She uses a weapon? "You use a weapon?". 

"Yes I do, it's not that surprising lots of ninja use them", true. "Now" she started "what I use is a war fan, yes a fan" she chuckles when she sees my face. "And it's not a big one, no no it's not. It's normal sized". That's so cool. "How do you use it?" I asked, "Now that's the fun part". 

She brought out what looked like normal fans and gave them to me, "these look normal" I stated "that's because they are, don't want you hurting yourself" she chuckled. She showed me some movements and tricks on how to use the fans, but the best part is she didn't leave. She was keeping her promise. 

"No, no Ishi" She wheeled over to me "like this" she moved the fan to a way more comfortable angel. "It's like a dance Ishi, no sharp movements, just smooth". I did the moves and it was like a dance, step, step, twirl, jump, twirl, stop and flutter the fans. It was fun, "that was beautiful Ishi, now try it faster but with the same level of grace". 

That was fine, it was easy enough to memorise at a slow beat, going faster would be no problem. I did it again only faster, step step, twirl jump, twirl stop and flutter the fans. "Nice, nice now faster" now my mom looks devious. 

And I did it again step step twirl, jump twirl sto-damn, I tripped a little. I looked at mom but she was indifferent. "Ishi you will make mistakes, that's fine, just try again" and I tried again and again, I got it to be 3 times faster before it was my limit. 

"Ok Ishi that was pretty good, speed is on your side hehe" she always said I got my speed from her, though she once said I got it from my dad with a blush on her face. 

Ya I didn't sleep that night. 

Anyway, she aided me in another dance which she said was 4 levels higher than I should be. She said I should push myself over my limits and frankly I agree. As to why I am dancing, no idea, but I'm enjoying it. 

As I was dancing I had a thought "you have wind style" I asked, "oh no I don't", that makes no sense. 

"Hooowwww" I questioned pointing to the fans. "And that's why ladies and gentleman is why I love this weapon" my mom dramatically said. 'I was born into the right family'. "With these fans you don't need wind style, you can use all elements and that gets you the element of surprise". I gave her a deadpan face at the horrible pun she made, "hey, it wasn't that bad" she whined, "ya it was". 

"Anyway back on track, yes it can use all elements, I personally use fire and lightning". Cool, "when will I be able to do that" I had stars in my eyes thinking of all the chaos I could cause. "Not for a while, you would burn the village to the ground" she saw right through me. 

I went back to what I was doing and let me tell you my ankles died. "Moooom" I whined, she knew what happened. She just laughed and showed me how to do it. And abracadabra my ankle survived. 

This happened a couple more times but I was fine. I looked over at my mom and she looked so tired that it looked like she could pass out at any time. "Mom, you need to rest," I said, coming over to her. "No, I'm fine," she insisted. 'Goodness lady', when we moved here we made a little cabin where our training grounds were. 

It wasn't big, it just had a bed and enough room to stand. Never thought it would be useful this soon. I got my mom settled down and continued my training. Not even 10 minutes later I felt 2 chakras. 'Oh my god people I just want to train' I groaned. 

"Who's there?" I called out, "see" I heard the guy say, "fine" the other admitted. It was Itachi and Shisui. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I walked towards them. "We were just going round the forest" Shisui said "wanna join?", "nah I got stuff to do" I showed the fans, "oh ya I heard your mom was an amazing fan dancer" Shisui complimented. 

I looked toward Itachi wondering why he was so quiet, "Shisui can we go?" He completely ignored my presents. "Um sure" Shisui said, unsure what was happening, Shisui jumped away first leaving Itachi. It was silent until Itachi said "I know the perfect name" he smiled "mizuki" he said. 

'Beautiful moon' I thought. "Itachi, you're going to make me feel bad" I frowned. It was nice of him. "On second thought I think something cute that stuffs their cheeks with food and has anger issues would be better" he started "like a fat chipmunk" he finished before jumping away. 

'Oh hell nah' "Hey Itachi, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" I screamed. It's only been a day. 

'The little shit'.

A/n

Hello everyone enjoy the new chapter 👌