Blueberry x reader || little guy

I made this because I absolutely love him. He's one of the best characters in my opinion.

And also slight warning, I knew almost nothing about Blueberry's personality at the time.

Also the old-ass art was made by me.
————————————————

You had recently joined this show called Inanimate Insanity Invitational. You've always loved the other seasons, so you thought that you could have a chance to join this one.

You didn't expect to actually be accepted though, you were so excited to meet Mephone and the contestants!

It was when you met them that you realized your problem, you're awful at making friends...and half of them have trust issues..

You weren't the best contestant, but you figured you'd make it far into the season.

I wonder what I'll be doing next episode... You thought, after the first challenge and the first elimination.

Flying through the air.

Flying through the goddamn air is what you're doing.

Everyone you had thought you were your friends voted you off. Turns out none of the other contestants liked you, not even Candle, and she liked everyone else! Or.. so you thought.

But you never could've thought that they would all be so...rude ..well, except for Nickel, you expected him to be rude.

You finally landed on a surface, your body aching from the landing. You groaned in pain, opening your eyes, only to see darkness.

The island you landed on was so dark and...dead looking. And the air was.. thick & dirty.

But as you stood up, a small berry whined in front of you. "No.. my personal space.." You looked up, only to see Blueberry, the first eliminated contestant in season three.

"Oh, hey, Blueberry.." You greeted, dusting yourself off from the dirty ground.

You tried your best not to inhale as much air. "Sorry for invading like that, I couldn't control where I would've landed.." You apologized, sitting down.

Blueberry just sighed. "It's alright.."

Before you could even ask where you were, a walkie-talkie tied to a pole suddenly went off. "Oh! A new visitor!" A voice gladly spoke to themself, clearing their throat before saying.

"Welcome to Indefinite Island! Get ready to stay here for a while if you want a second chance!"

They also said something else under their breath before the walkie-talkie switched off, but they were too fast for you to understand.

"Oh.. great.." You scratched the back of your neck, slowly sitting on the ground with the small blueberry. He looked bored...or content? You couldn't tell..

"I'm sorry for kinda.. voting you out back there.." You awkwardly smiled. Blueberry nodded. "It's alright, I didn't want to stay long anyway..." But you did.

"So, what do you like to do? Before you joined the show I mean," You asked, looking down at the small Blueberry.

He just let out a small sigh. "I don't like to do much.. I did enjoy to bake though.." A soft smile appeared on his face as he spoke.

"Oh? What did you bake?" "The usual.. cakes.. muffins.. brownies.. cookies.." Blueberry listed, the smile staying on his face. It's actually quite adorable to see him smile, it made you smile too.

"That's good to hear, Blue. I usually liked..." You told Blueberry what you liked to do before joining the show, and how your family told you not to come back home without a prize.

"Wow.. your family seems rude..." He told you in a somewhat sympathetic voice.

You nod. "Yeah.. I don't think I can go home now,"

"Not only because I don't think this place will let me, but I know I'll never hear the end of this from my family.." You sigh, holding your knees up to your chest.

(I couldn't finish it, because I can't, but I just wanted to post this because I fucking hate seeing this in my drafts)