Four x reader || tears stained within the sheets

I wrote this immediately after watching the last episode, I couldn't stop myself, but I had to write other stuff, then I just forgot about it..
So I'm posting it now-

I made this because I needed to get rid of the shame from making Four be an asshole in my other oneshots. Also the drawing was made by spacescoob on DeviantArt-

Warnings: me horribly explaining the reader having depression(I'm terrible when explaining serious things like that), and cussing
—————————————————

They've been gone for a about two months now. And honestly, you don't know how much longer you can take it without seeing them at least once. The day after you realized they weren't coming back, you could barely even get out of the house.

A soft sigh escaped your mouth as you just laid in your bed, too drained to even get up. Your life has really taken a turn after they left. They just disappeared out of nowhere, not even saying anything before leaving.

You really never thought that a tiny, little alien would have such an effect on you. Especially since they would sometimes just screech in your face, claw at your skin til' you bled, and get mad if you ever got pissed at them. They would sometimes act like a dick for no reason and then they just left with nothing else to say.

They were pretty much a tiny adorable monster, but you still miss them. You're not one for masochism, but they kept you from being alone. And they weren't always acting like that.

Sometimes they'd also want cuddles, other times they'd want to drink juice with you, just hold hands, and a lot of other sweet things.

You then sighed softly, closing your eyes tight, you really don't feel like staring at the ceiling anymore. The bright sunlight was still illuminating from your window curtains.

Yep, it's in the middle of the goddamn day. You honestly thought you'd never get to this low, but apparently your emotions had better plans on how to treat you these past few weeks. It's not healthy, but you just can't bring yourself to get out of bed today. That's pretty much how it's been for about four days.

After about a day of just staying in bed, you just decided to have an entire crate of drinks, and small snacks, so you won't dehydrate or starve yourself. Yes, you're depressed, but do you really want to die? No..? Honestly, you're not even sure anymore...

You still remember the last time you saw Four before they disappeared for two months. They had accidentally knocked over a vase, so you shouted at them. They looked like they were on the edge of tears, but you kept shouting at them. Eventually, while you were still shouting, Four opened a portal into what looked like the desert, and then ran into it. You felt like absolute shit after that...

A small part of you still believes they'll come back soon...

Another part of you doesn't believe that part of you though...

You honestly don't know what to think anymore, all you've been doing is laying in bed and bawling your fucking eyes out. Sometimes you wonder why you act like this about them, you never act like this for someone. Why is it them? Why is it Four?

Your thoughts just kept circling through your mind as you basically shoved your face into your animal pillow. Just a small peak was all to make your eyes go wide open. Four was right in fucking front of you, curled up into a ball, snuggling up to your chest.