Chapter 1

You and Gojou have been in a relationship for a year now. It was a long-distance relationship since you didn't live in Japan. You visited him regularly and that's what maintained your relationship.

But Gojou's behaviour slowly started to change. He still loved you but, his feelings were much more intense and degrading at times.

When you visited him, he'd always be so controlling. Because he was the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, he believed that would put you in danger. Gojou wouldn't introduce you to any of his students or colleagues.

On the other hand, he wanted to know everything about the people in your circle. You never really realized how possessive he was. Gojou was very subtle and even manipulative.

Behind the laid back mask he showed, was someone who was constantly thinking of ways to keep you to himself. At first, you thought he was just protective but, slowly you felt like he was minimizing you.

The overbearing mind games, the jealousy, the lies, you were sick of it. That day, Gojou had gone out for a mission. You were going to take that as an opportunity to pack your things and leave. You were going to break up with him by phone or something like that.

You knew Gojou was way stronger than you will ever be. If you told him you wanted to leave, he wouldn't have let you. You were in your shared bedroom, packing your stuff.

Little did you know, Gojou's mission had been cancelled so he went home. He arrived and made his way to your room. He opened the door, a smile on his face.

"Baby! The mission is cancelled. That means I get to spend more time with you"

You froze. "Shit", you mumbled to yourself.

"Uh, baby?" he asked still smiling as he walked up to you. You were sitting on the floor, your luggage open and full of clothes you had folded.

You could feel him staring even through his blindfold. You couldn't think of an excuse to justify this.

His smile dropped when he saw your things. And when he spoke, his tone was ice cold.

"Baby... Why are you packing your things?"

You bit your lip and stayed silent. He crouched beside you.

"Don't tell me you... wanted to leave" he said, his eyes boring into you.

At this point, you decided that it was now or never to tell him how you felt. During this whole time you were avoiding eye contact but then, you turned your head facing him.

Your eyes were as cold as his. "I'm leaving you, Gojou"

He chuckled as he ruffled your hair. "That was a good one, baby"

That made your blood boil. He wasn't taking you seriously, he never did. It always felt like you were some kind of child to him. You shoved his hand away and stood up.

"I'm not joking, Gojou. I'm breaking up with you"

He stood up, facing you. He stared at you with a blank face. It made you uneasy how he did not react at all.

"What are you doing, just standing there?" you asked.

"I don't understand why you want to leave me all of a sudden. Care to explain?"

"Yes, yes I will explain. Gojou I am tired! I'm sick of you treating me like I belong to you. I don't know anything about you, you never tell me anything. But yet, you're constantly asking me who I'm with. I know you're stronger than me, and I know for a fact that you're the strongest. But that doesn't make me any less than you. I truly didn't care when you spent your time being cocky. But then you started being condescending. And each time I'd confront you about it, you'd say that you were just making sure I was safe. It's crazy how you-"