The 72 Pillars

1. Bael: Power of Destruction

Clan Trait: The ability to use ''Power of Destruction'', a red/black demonic energy that can erase any form of matter out of existence.

2. Agares: Time Magic

Clan Trait: The ability to manipulate time to a certain extent and able to ''recover'' fugitives.

3. Vassago: Chains

Clan Trait: Able to restrain others with the use of materialized chains.

4. Gamigin: Power over Pressure

Clan Trait: The ability to amount pressure into anything, like physical and non-physical attacks for example, landing more of a critical hit.

5. Marbas: Power of Creation/Repair

Clan Trait: The ability to create anything the user has in mind with a given material they hold, like making a castle out of rocks, wood or steel, able to reshape material into impossible structures like book pages made out of glass or a chair made out of fire but they retain their original properties, cannot replicate the strength of certain weapons, such as well known demonic/holy sword and Sacred Gears and the ability to fix destroyed items.

6. Valefor: Power over Shadows

Clan Trait: The ability to manipulate shadows.

7. Amon: Power of Alchemy

Clan Trait: The power to infuse properties together, allowing the user to be create, manipulate, and influence matter in a variety of different ways to the user's will and mindset.

8. Barbartos: Power over Animals, Beastman

Clan Trait: Can communicate with animals, transform into any animal while taking traits.

9. Paimon: Power of Psychic

Clan Trait: The ability to use telekinesis and telepathy.

10. Buer: Power of Restoration

Clan Trait: Healing capabilities exceeding than most devils and is capable of regenerating damage but on a lesser extent than the Phenex Clan.

11. Gusion: Battle Instinct

Clan Trait: Ruffians with the soul of combat, are able of adapting in battles and improve slowly and a near death experience would make them stronger, however they have zero magic capability.

12. Sitri: Water Manipulation

Clan Trait: The ability to manipulate Water Magic.

13. Beleth: Power over Metal

Clan Trait: The ability to control, manipulate, and create metal.

14: Leraje: Power over Arrows

Clan Trait: Able to create arrows out of demonic magic and mixed them with other types of magic such as fire, water, electric and etc, along with an inflicted illness being another of Leraje's traits and with keen sight they can shoot arrows miles away and can manipulate the direction where the arrows are going towards or once locked, the arrows will keep on chasing the opponent until it hits them.