7 Princes of Hell

Lucifer

Brilliance of Demonic Light: A corrupted version of angelic light.

Sin: The power to absorb energy of sins committed by mortals, fueling their power like gas until it runs out.

Demonic Nullification: Due to being the first devil, it grants the ability to seal away any form of demonic and dark magic as long as Lucifer is stronger than the devil/being using this power.

Satan

Eternal Hell Flame: The power to create black flames that is hotter than any flame that a single breathe can create harsh droughts with also the capability of vaporizing water in an instant, killing crops, can melt the entire of Alaska and etc if properly used. Getting engulfed with the flame will burn away the body into ashes in mere seconds and the soul mainly gets damaged, if taken damage beyond repair, the victim's soul will be doomed to burning in the Eternal Hell Flame for eternity and no power can bring back the soul that is cursed from revival.

Darkness Absorption: The ability to absorb any form of dark and demonic power, making them immune to them, powering them up.

Immunity: Immune to demonic, dark, ice, water, fire and grass related powers.

Anger: The representation of Satan, will drive the user into having a very short temper that boils if once set off, the more angrier the user gets, the more the strength of the user builds and the power stockpiles drastically however the more angrier they get, the more risk of falling blind to everything around them.

Asmodeus

Starsend Moment: Still waiting on official info :(

Leviathan

Sea Serpent of the End/Water Manipulation:  The power to control the sea and draw large amounts of water with ease. Gives the capability to summoning floods that can drown whole cities and create giant serpents creatures made of water, manipulating the pressure of water.

Beelzebub

King of Flies: Allows the user to create an army of flies which the user can control and direct to their will and this extends to any family of flies. These flies can be used for multiple purposes, they can summon magic circles to shoot from, they can amalgamate into much larger versions of themselves. 

Gluttonous Hazardous: The most dangerous aspects is that the army of flies can all together drain the blood away of their victims in seconds and adds it to Beelzebub's power and one tiny pinch of blood is enough for Beelzebub to fall into gluttonous frenzy.

Belphegor

Earthquake/Earth Magic: The power to ignite earthquakes that can devastate lands, this extends to the capability of utilizing earth magic with power to manipulate the structure of rocks/land and combined them as one.

Crack: The power to create a tear in most things within the range of the user. It has a high direct attack power, but if the user is skilled in its use, they can create a "tear" in attacks.

Mammon

Energy Absorption: The power to absorb the energy of living beings however for beings not animals or plants, they have to make physical contact from their enemies and depending on how long they can keep contact, the more energy they absorb.

Power over Minerals: The power to manipulate all minerals, reshape and use for various purposes such weapons, armor, shields and what they fancy more is diamonds, emeralds and gold.

-Trivia-

1. If you're wondering why Lucifer and Satan have more descriptions than the others, they are the two most relevant and stronger among the Devil King's.

2. Asmodeus's power is inspired by Star and Stripe's Quirk from Hero Academia and it could fit well with the Lust Demon to derive order, originally I planned on making them have the capability to cause major earthquakes because I couldn't come up with an actual ability originally but only followed them through their description as an ''Earthly Spirit'' so I gave the power to Belphegor instead.

3. The only canon abilities are Leviathan, Beelzebub(only the fly manipulation asides the added things to top it off so it wouldn't be so simple) and Belphegor's(Crack only)