B.O.O.M Organization

Info: A small seclusive group of characters led by the MC of Devils Reject, Coricus Berith to combat formidable organizations that poses a threat to them and the world, feared of betrayal, those who join their ranks is very monitored, the name is still being considered because Coricus sucks at names lol.

It's an Acronym of Bunch of Overpowered Misfits.

Leader

Coricus Berith: The main tritagonist of Devils Reject. A Pure-Blood of the Berith/Gusion Clan, abnormal in powers than the traditional members and is able to take the powers of other Devil Clans, giving him capability of Gaap, Astaroth, Morax, Zepar, Bael, Bune and Haagenti, has proven capability of transforming, demonic power that specializes in Growth as he continues to grow through every major fight.

Team Groups/Members

Sinister Legion: A group of Coricus's creations being all Pure-Bloods transformed from various animals, all are designed to be loyal boundlessly to Coricus but if any sign of betrayal will lead to their self-destruction, these were considered pure luck in creations due to Coricus's inability to create a new being out of it.

 1. Alpha: The leader, the first original creation of Coricus transformed from a dog to a bipedal wolf, is the strongest among his brethren designed to be a hunter with the ability Primal Fear, evolving to sense lifeforms and appraisal.

 2. Gene: The second in command, transformed from a lizard but transformed into somewhat of a dragonewt like appearance, given the ability Parting Explosion that allows him to severe his body parts that explodes and regenerates almost instantly.

 3. Striker: Transformed from a frog having a similar appearance to Greninja, is designed to be an assassin who fights in the shadows with the ability Faint that deafens any movement, sound or even attacks, given other capabilities to shoot out his tongue with saliva capable of paralyzing opponents.

 4. Hammy: Transformed from a hamster, designed to be the cleaner able to devour anything without much of a gluttonous behavior with an abnormal stomach acid, with the ability Impact Blowback, he is able to take attacks and shoot back, however he's the slowest among his brethren.

 5. Krom: Transformed from a crow having a similar appearance to Corviknight, is mainly durable compared to his brethren from the ability, Steel Frame that glosses his feathers into steel.

Youkai Group: Given permission by Yasaka of the Kyoto Youkai Faction, these Youkai were allowed to join while having the faction backing them up.

 1. Kunou: The self-appointed leader, a Kitsune, daughter of Yasaka, she is 17 in the story.

 2. Shiro: A Nekoshou who once was the caretaker of a ruined orphanage, she is fairly harmless unless you make her mad, her strength is above that of a High-Class Devil, her appearance is based off of Shiro from No Game No Life.

 3. Usagi Auichi: A young bunny Youkai labeled a major delinquent getting into fights, one of two surviving orphans by Shiro with strength on par with an Ultimate-Class Devil, her appearance is based off of Mirko from Hero Academia.

 4. Shizuku: A Mizuchi who is stoic, one of two surviving orphans by Shiro with strength on par with a Mid-Class Devil, her appearance is based off of Shizuku from Omamori Himari.

 5. Katashi: A descendant of Shuten-doji, one of Japan's Three Great Monsters with strength believed to be the strongest among the group.

 6. Ibaraki: Unknown to many, only limited to certain individuals within the faction she serves, she's the original Ibaraki-doji who has seals concealing her true strength but she doesn't mind it.

Unaffiliated Group Members

 1. Billy: Brother of Zach, a human who met Coricus during his time hiding away, once a scholar turned hillbilly from a trauma of losing his family in a familiar tragedy involving Coricus, he became very loyal to Coricus finding that serving a devil is awesome and recently asked to turn into a devil and he is in possession of one of the ''Forbidden World Ending Treasure'', representing the Four Horsemen, Famine.

 2. Bob: Father of Tyler, a human who met Coricus during his time hiding away, never accomplishing much in life never seeing his son after being taken away, he became very loyal to Coricus finding reason for once in his 47 years of life, recently asked to turn into a devil and he is possession of Tubel-Cain, the Hammer of Holy Artificer.

 3. Belva Strada: A physical manifestation of Sienna's dark side, a twisted counterpart of hers who is deeply in love with Coricus but because of the split, all of the power and potential remained in Sienna while Belva is an empty but growing shell, is carefully monitored by the group because if she dies, Sienna dies with her.

 4. Norah James: An Undead who once followed Marlon, one of two of his former comrades who was affiliated with Usagi and Shizuku before eventually amalgamating into Coricus's new group, she is known to be the cool headed among her peers, her strength is on par with a Mid-Class Devil.

 5. Viktor Egorov: A Dragon/Berserker hybrid who once followed Marlon, one of two of his former comrades who was affiliated with Usagi and Shizuku before eventually amalgamating into Coricus's new group, he is known to be the berserker tempered among his peers, his strength is that of an Ultimate Class Devil.

 6. Vinnie: Bishop of Ingvild Leviathan, a former witch who was raised by her family specifically to curse Coricus of locking his strength and infertility with the intent of having her be killed by him after, eventually hired by Phillie to do the job but chooses to make her own decision of joining the main girls, fighting alongside them despite not doing much, ends up being the winner of the Tournament of Power, but her guilt of her past and shame of not deserving to be the winner left her a neet for months before choosing to leave to go on a journey, unintentionally running into Coricus letting her reconcile with her past and moving forward to improve on her abilities, she is known to have Gacha Magic.