87

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
HARRY'S POV
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

My life is a mess but in the best way possible. Everything with my golden girl has fallen perfectly into place, our relationship stronger than ever thanks to so many more things than one.

Every time I fear that I might be forcing things on her too fast, I realize that we are past the point of having to worry about things most normal couples would worry about like when the right time would be to ask her to move in with me or when to introduce her to my mum and sister.

I can still feel the way my hands were shaking when I asked her to come meet Anne and Gemma for the first time all those years ago. Even then, I still had the same fear that I would be forcing something on her much too fast. We were barely past the point of friends then, so I was so positive she'd think it was weird, but I honestly think I fell for her more when she embraced it instead.

Belle and I are past the point of worrying about what's conventional and what's considered a good enough time-span to pop a serious question in a relationship. We are doing things according to our own time table which only focuses on when the timing feels right, and after everything we've been through together and apart, everything feels right.

I want to ask her to move in, I want to introduce her to more family members than just my mum and sister, and I want to truly let her know how much I love her.

The only thing getting in the way of all of that is the fact that I know there's a lot of potential for those things to be too much for her at once... especially with the tiny little addition to our relationship that deep down, I know is one of the strongest reasons that we have fallen back together so quickly.

We're having a baby!

It's no longer just Belle and I which is something I've always thought about. I've always had this idea in the back of my mind about what it would be like to start a family with my golden girl, and now it's really happening, although much quicker than I expected.

Little Styles is the main reason that I've been cancelling and pushing back as many work things as I can. Belle already had to deal with finding out about the baby alone, because I was being a total prick at the time, and that is the only thing about this pregnancy that I plan to let her do by herself.

I want to be there to hold her hair back for every spout of morning sickness. I want to be there to help her through every breakdown, and make her understand that she isn't her parents. She's not Charles Granger, but she's every bit if not more of her mother.

I want to help her through all the tears and the worries, I want to be there with her through all the smiles and all of the excitement, and I want to be there for every discussion about what the future holds.

Belle made it perfectly clear when we agreed to get back together that she didn't want either of us to have to completely put our lives, our careers, aside for the other, and I completely agreed. Neither of us want the other to feel like their job is less important like I know Belle felt in the past when I stupidly had her following me around the world like a lost puppy as if she didn't have ambitions of her own.