0.3

The two recently reunited lovers lay side by side a thin bedsheet covering them but not doing much in the way of cooling them down after 2 hours of making sweet love

baby runs his fingers through Duchess's long hair a small smile on his perfectly imperfect face, although both were incredibly sweaty nothing could stop them from hugging and sharing small passionate kisses.

The overwhelming feeling of lust had taken over there bodies.

The ceiling fan circulated oxygen and brisk cool air around the room bringing them from there high of love ever so slightly, Duchess lays on her stomach placing her head on her hands. The sheet slips exposing her bare chest but the girl didn't care, all that mattered In the world was the morning after a long and sleepless night.

"you look beyond beautiful." He gushes.

Duchess sits up and wraps the sheet around her body shielding her breasts "your hair looks amazing..." She whispers kissing him again.

They had found a lovely place by the beach, one they could escape all the drama and be completely alone for a few hours.

Duchess's hands run through baby's hair as she hoists herself up onto his lap, He smiles up at the woman who had stolen his heart.

"Your stunning, baby girl."

The tension in the air was thickening by the second, there lips reconnect in another fiery passionate kiss. Duchess's tongue slips into Baby's mouth and they battle for dominance.

He lifts her off the bed and moves so he can lay her down gently, she giggles when their lips disconnect and he begins kisses between her breasts and neck.

Duchess's moans are loud her hands clasp his shoulders and her natural long nails dig into Baby's bag and cause red scratches.

"fuck Baby!" he smirks and lines himself up, his tip teasing her clit frustration building up in her even more.

"Just do it already!" without warning, he pushes himself in roughly but staring at her face to see if any signs of pain had showed.

Baby groans and clutches the sheets tightly his knuckles turning white, his thrusts speed up and she moans loudly.

"Duchess, your amazing." Baby compliments as her legs tighten around his lower legs, they moan in sync Duchess being louder.

This continues for another 2 hours feeling completely satisfied they lay side by side, there chests heaving up and down.

"2 rounds in one day, we can do better that that baby."

He chuckles and pulls her into his chest, it rises and falls gently rocking her to sleep.

"My dad is going to be mad if he ever finds out about this."

They fall into a peaceful silence, the sun had begun going down and it was time to go home.

Duchess puts her dress back on and waits for Baby in the car, her head pressed against the window.

Although, it was warm she found herself shivering maybe it was because of the increasing nervousness and panic.

If her Dad ever found out, Baby would be shot in front of her and he'd force Duchess to Bury the body herself.

The car ride is silent the entire road trip except the faint sound of the radio in the background, the simple life was extraordinary and Duchess would die for a little taste of it.

Even if it was just for a moment.

But alas, she'd have to return to reality.