0.1

Duchess pulled and proded at her suit and skirt her tongue grazes over her dry lips

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Duchess pulled and proded at her suit and skirt her tongue grazes over her dry lips. cars pass the small red automobile the team of five had found themselves comfortable in. the seat in front of her face rocked.

she exhales loudly and reaches round, slapping the boy responsible for the ruckus.

"Hey! quit it and pay attention."

he turns to peek at her, she raises an eyebrow and waits for the signal.

Baby peels down at his ipod and the rest of the team climb out of the 5 seated vehicle, Darling opens the boot and they all pick up a duffle bag each. They move in sync towards the bank, not breaking formation.

as they near the entrance they pull there bandanas up hiding their identity from bystanders and potential victims.

time seemed to slow down as soon as they stepped into the bank, shots are fired and the guards are disarmed. "Get down!" Duchess screams her voice slightly muffled by the fabric, They round up the guards and bystanders, forcing them into a corner giving them enough time to disappear into the room holding all the money.

she fills her duffle bag and zips it up.

The team exit the room there guns immediately going towards the terrified civilians, Duchess exits first sprinting over to the red car. she pulls the door open and throws herself in showing no hesitation of letting herself get caught.

She can't hide the small gasp that escaped her when they suddenly move backwards and spin. the car drifts onto another street and into an alley without warning he drifts onto the street, narrowly missing a police car.

"come on baby!"

Duchess claps excitedly as the police car trying to follow hits another, Duchess pulls her bandana and glasses off smirking as the team progressively gets more worried with each cop car catching up. she screams as the car drifts around a van, narrowly missing it. the relief is short lasting as he spins around a reversing truck.

"i'm going to kill you if we make it out of this!"

Checking the rear view mirror, the larger group of tailing cops become more obvious. her nails dig into the seats, adrenaline flooding her veins.

The team laughs victoriously as he escapes the helicopter using identical red cars, he pulls into the parking garage. Flea sheds her disguise and gets in the drivers seat taking baby's place. "Another Victory!"

~.~
Duchess throws her duffle bag on the table in the HQ wearing a victorious smirk "Hi daddy!" she kisses her fathers cheek and puts her feet up on the table in front of her, her eyes lock with Baby's and she winks seductively.

"Daddy?" Griff questions looking between the two.

"Get your mind out of the fucking gutter, he's my father." Darling chuckles and places a white bag on the table next to her friends feet.

"As requested, a change of clothes." (Outfit above)

Duchess stands and walks into another room and changes into the outfit chosen by the goddess herself.

"What do you think?" she twirls a strand of her hair around her finger, flirtatiously. Doc rolls his eyes and beckons her to sit down "where did baby go?"

Darling and Buddy smirk sharing a knowing glance.

"To get coffee." Griff pats the spot next to himself and wink at the girl standing at the other side of the room "No thanks."

Doc glares at the man flirting with his daughter and forces her down on the seat next to him.

"this is the last time."

She glances up at her father confused.

"Last time for what?"

A/N

first chapter completed! I hope you enjoy this book!