Chapter 3

Xenaida Aguirre

I layed on the bed with my arm on my forehead, breathing heavily. Our heat finally calmed down after hours and hours, it would be a miracle if my neighbors didn't hear us.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked hesitantly, she looked at me and suddenly cried, I panicked. "What's wrong?!"

She rubbed her eyes with both hands as she wailed, "Did I do something wrong?" I asked in concern. She shook her head a little, still rubbing her eyes.

"You bit me" she bawled, I tilted my head to the side out of confusion. "But.. I asked you.. you said yes?" I said, dumbfounded.

"I knoooow that's why I'm crying, you actually-- hic, you actually bit me!" she wailed even more. I'm really confused, why is she crying when she's the one who gave me permission in the first place?

I scratched the back of my head, "I'm sorry, I guess? I didn't know you didn't want it" I said in a small voice. She suddenly looked up at me, her nose a slight red.

"I didn't not want it, in fact I felt like we were.. soul bonded," she said. "I just couldn't believe you'd actually bite.. I'm.. happy" she finished, I think I lost a few screws in the head. Or maybe she did, she sounds silly.

"Well, Ms. Soul Bonded, what's your name?" I asked, she looked downwards and realized she was looking at my clit.

"Wasn't that thing long a while ago?" she asked, I snorted. "Oh my god, please. My body functions like a normal female except that clit gets hard and long, don't mind it" I said, half laughing.

"Anyway! Stop changing the topic and tell me your name!" I said, she flinched a little, I guess I was a little too loud.

"I'm Queen" she replied, "Do you mean you're a queen or is that your name?" I asked again, she nodded.

"What are you nodding to?!" I asked, she's driving me crazy! She giggled and I felt my heart skip. Oh god no the heat symptoms aaahh.

"Sorry, I'm Queen Anerie Portis. You are?" she said, almost too noble. "I'm Xenaida Aguirre. You can just call me Xen" I replied.

She smiled and hugged me all of a sudden, "I really like your name. I hope we can get to know each--" I had to stop her because I felt the heat come back.. almost.

"Can you not touch me I'm.. we just finished and you're tired and I need to control--" I was cut off when she suddenly jumped on me.

She pushed me against the bed and started kissing me, she licked my cheeks and my ear before going back to my mouth again.

I found it hard to breathe as that irresistible heat started surging up my body, "Oh god, I feel your hard thing" she moaned, reaching for my boner and started rubbing it.

I moaned out of lust as she stroked me while licking my nipple, "Q-Queen!" I moan.

I felt the satisfaction as I climaxed because of her hand, she straightened on top of me and started licking her fingers covered with my cum.

She suddenly leaned closer and made me suck on her two fingers, "You like that?" she asked aggressively to which I nodded.

I could taste the bitterness of sperm from her hand but I didn't really mind, she turned and put her drenched pussy on my face and started moving, straddling me hard.

I stuck out my tongue and dug it inside her, making her clench her legs and moan loudly. "Oh my god, yes! Aaahh!" she moaned as I licked her.

She pressed it against my mouth harder and I tried to reach her clit using my tongue, she pressed even harder when she felt it, moaning ever so loudly with a voice I love to hear.

I continued licking her fastly, using my fingers to rub her as well. She was frantic in finding something to hold unto, and ended up gripping the bed.

She suddenly arched her back as she squirted all over me, the smell of her sweet scent completely devouring me.

She got up and rubbed her drenched, sweet smelling vagina on top of my hardened clit. She rubbed it vigorously making my back arch and making me feel greedy.

I lowered my back and rammed myself deep inside her, making her lose her words for a moment.

"Xen! Ahh, do-don't surprise me.. aahhn.. like that!" she complained in between moans, I thrust her hard and she matches my rhythm.

Moving her hips and using her force to have me deeper, I inched myself forward as I felt my tip reach the gates of her womb.

She held her breast as she moaned in ecstasy, screaming my name as she felt me hitting her womb.

"Do you want it deeper, my Queen?" I asked in a husky voice, she moaned and leaned herself to me and started kissing me torridly.

"Yes, oh god yes please.. deeper, deeper, Xen please" she begged, I got up and carried her, spreading her legs.

She clung unto me as I thrust deeper, I used my hands to open her up more and I could feel myself poking inside her womb. She dug into my skin from my back but I couldn't even feel the pain.

"L-Let me mark you like this" she said, breathing heavily as she clawed her way into my skin.

"Please.. do" I said, breathless.