Firsts (Akabane Karma) Assassination Classrom

Have you ever imagined winning ¥10 billion? By the time you hear about it, you would think that this must be impossible to happen. You cannot even get it from lottery. But it's not impossible anymore!

What should you do to win this prize? Simple. You just have to kill a yellowish, octopus like creature, who destroyed 70% of the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent moon forever.

The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate by working in class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School as a homeroom teacher, helping them to get out of Class E and join the main campus classes.

However, the funny thing in this hardly believable story, is that he does not only teach them the regular subjects, but also the ways of assassination and help them to be able to protect the earth from destruction by him on March. And if one of them succeeds, he'll gain his big prize. If he could completely annihilate him, that is.

Although it may seem that class E is full of idiots who cannot even manage their own grades in school, they are pretty idealistic if you give them the potential and raised their self-esteem a little bit. They just need a little push to make them chase after their dreams.

That is what that their weird teacher is offering to them. He sort of liked them to the point that he would protect them even if it costs his life. Speaking frankly, they grew fond of him too. They even gave him a name.

'Koro-sensei!'

They would always call him cheerfully by his new name. And he was extremely happy because of it. Even though they try so hard to kill him in many different ways and techniques every day, all of their attempts in order to kill him fails.

But they never give up on that prize.

They never get tired of trying.

What encourages them more, is the return of a certain redhead that everyone admired and respected. Or feared? Who wouldn't? He is genius, handsome and strong. He ended up in class E not because of his low grades, but because he always gets into fights with upperclassmen.

His name was Akabane Karma. The mighty of his name is enough.

--------------------------------

"[Full Name]-kun,"

"Present,"

Koro-sensei was taking the attendance of the class each morning, while the whole class pointing their guns and knives towards their teacher. It was of no use though, he was avoiding their shots using his Mach 20 speed.

[Y/N] was the only one who wasn't interested in doing this kind of thing early in the morning. Scratch that. He wasn't neither interested in killing Koro-sensei nor gaining the stupid prize (or so he thought). All he was thinking about is studying. Nothing more, Nothing less.

You may ask how he ended up getting in such class, although he is one of the top 50? It's easy, he got into a fight with another student, a teacher came to separate them, siding with the other student even though he was at fault. So, [Y/N] got pissed off and punched the teacher in the face. End of story.

He sighed, hearing their depressing comments about how they weren't able to kill him today too. But that didn't make them feel down. They immediately started discussing about a new plan to kill their yellow-colored teacher, fully knowing that they will fail at the end.

~Time skip till the end of classes~

Koro-sensei agreed to stay with his students a little longer after school in another attempt to kill him. 'It's not my business anyways' [Y/N] thought, putting his things in his bag, ready to go home. To be stopped by a certain redhead.

"Hey [Y/N]," Stood Karma, blocking the way to the door.

'Crap, Karma has found another prey,' their classmates thought silently. But little does they know about the calm, plain [Y/N].

"What is it?" Asked the inch shorter boy, looking at the grinning redhead.

"I want to see your abilities when you fight, they say that you're strong," Says Karma. The intense eye contact wouldn't break between the two boys.

"I'm afraid that I don't get what you're aiming for," Countered [Y/N], trying to get past Karma, to be stopped by him again.

"I want you to kill Koro-sensei with us, I'm sure you're going to be a great--"

"'Kill Koro-sensei with us'? You, the high and mighty Akabane Karma, using the word 'us'? Wow that's unusual. Well congrats, you had to see my very first surprised face." [Y/N] said, laughing.

Karma smiled and tilted his head, as if he was enjoying this, "Then I'll be happy to take your other firsts," He extended his left arm and put his hand on the back of [Y/N]'s head, pulling him closer until their lips met.

Oh how [Y/N] hated how his body froze when Karma begun exploring his oral cavity with his tongue without asking for permission. Their saliva mixed, causing [Y/N]'s face to be flushed by darker shade of red.

As Karma broke the kiss, he licked his lips happily, looking at the very embarrassed boy in front of him. 'GOD DAMMIT! THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!' [Y/N] wanted to scream these words into that redhead's face but no voice was heard.

"Lucky~ I was able to see your very first embarrassed face too ~So, are you in or not?" Karma smiled innocently, as if nothing has happened.

"L-L-L-LIKE HELL I AM!!!!"

--------------------------------

A/N : OMG I messed this up! Sorry T.T ..

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for reading!