Colors (Hazuki Nagisa) Free!

A/N: Hi guys, I know it's late for Valentine's day, but I was so busy to update :"(...

Also, my source of information about auras is from GOOGLE... the link is below:

https://www.color-meanings.com/aura-colors-and-meanings-how-to-read-auras/

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE, BLOOD!!

-----------------------------------------

[Your POV]

[AGE 10 YEARS OLD]

I see auras.

And I'm not really sure if it changed my life to the better, or to the worse.

Definitely the later.

At the age of ten, I had lots of friends. I was popular. Making friendships was as easy as drinking water to me. Playing around and having fun as all kids do, was so normal.

Comparing to how many friends I had, I had only one best friend. Hazuki Nagisa was as sweet as honey, and as clear and bright as the sun. He was a ray of sunshine in everybody's life. Including mine.

The first time I saw him was in a swimming pool. He was my opponent at the moment, and I was feeling competitive. I heard his breaststroke was one of the best in the community pool, so I gotta test it myself.

It ended up being a draw between the two of us, even though I wanted to win so badly. We weren't upset about it, though. We became friends so fast after that. We'd often train together in our free time.

We were so close, we were basically joined at the hip. It was impossible to see one of us without the other. We cared for each other. That's how deep our relationship went.

Until I saw my first aura, that is.

We were at school one day, lunch time. And me being the popular kid, I was the centre of attention in the classroom. Many girls wanted to have lunch with me, and many boys wanted me to join into their sports club.

The only person I was interested in having my lunch with, though, was Nagisa. Who, unfortunately, I don't share a classroom with. So I had to wait for him.

It was a routine of ours. In lunchtime, with me being surrounded by noisy classmates, he would come out of nowhere and try to save me, by pulling me out of the crowd and the classroom by the hand. Literally.

"Thanks," I thanked him again, as I did every day, "You saved me back there,"

The sound of his sweet giggle brought joy to my heart, of which I didn't know what it meant at that young age "[Y/N]-chan is really popular,"

I giggled along with him, because his laughter was contagious and I couldn't help myself. It was one of his special skills to put a smile on anyone's face.

He dragged me along to our usual spot. I would've said 'hidden' but it really wasn't. It was a spot behind one of the buildings that nobody occupied, so we unofficially took ownership of.

The only reason we love it, was because it was empty of noisy students, trying to chase me to the end of the school. It was quiet. Peaceful.

We ate our lunch like we always do. And we liked to share. More like steal bits and pieces of each other's lunches. Nagisa would steal some of mine, and in revenge, I would steal some of his. A win-win to me.

I stole the last piece of his eggrolls -which was his absolute favourite- with my chopsticks, in revenge of his stealing the last piece of my octopus sausages.

Holding it high above his head, he couldn't really reach it with his smaller size, no matter how much he tried to. So he pouted, but didn't stop trying to get it.