Chapter One-I Love You

Dion's POV.

>~< 12 months before >~<

"No, I don't care if you just scored a grand! I don't want you going out and doing these heists!" Dion yelled at her boyfriend, Curtis.

"We need the money D! I don't give a shit what happens to me! If they take me down, I go down-!"

"And if you go down, I go with you!" She said angrily, grabbing his hand. "And frankly, I don't wanna be in prison! I've just got a secure job at the bar, our lives are finally looking up, I don't wanna be stuck behind some metal bars for the rest of my life because my boyfriend keeps on going on heavy armed robberies!"

Curtis narrowed his eyes,"You think that your money from the bar would support this?" He grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the living room, gesturing at the empty beer cans and the smoked spliff in the ashtray. "Your money won't buy us both our crack."

"Maybe we need to give this shit up."

"Are you my girlfriend? Bitch I ain't giving this up, and I doubt you are. You smoke as much of that shit as I do! You don't even buy it, I end up paying for your fucking drugs aswell as my own."

"Well done, Curtis, you provide drugs for the family-such a great partner! Nobody gives a shit what you do!" Dion yelled.

"Then why do you care about me doing heists?!" He yelled back, his voice deeper and a lot more powerful then Dion's own.

She grabbed a piece of his shirt in her hand, bunching it into her fist as she pushed him down on the couch. She was pretty strong for a hood girl.

She straddled his waist and cupped his sharp face in her hands and kissed him with all the love she felt for him. She made the kiss harsh and rough, to get the message across to him that she was taking charge for once.

He moved his lips against hers, pressing them harder against her own. His hands grasped Dion's waist. He pulled her closer against his rock hard chest. His hands were warm against her skin as he tucked them under her shirt.

They sat there for what felt like seconds, although it had definitely been half an hour.

"That's why," Dion parted her lips from his luscious ones, breathing heavily. She held the back of his neck with her hand and met his gaze. "Because I love you."

"I love you too, girl, but you need to quit worrying, I know what I'm doing." He rubbed soft circles into her smooth skin with his rough thumbs.

Dion sighed, "If I was out doing heists all day, where I could easily be arrested, or shot, what would you do?"

"Girl," Curtis raised his eyebrow. "I would tie you to the bed and spoon feed yo ass. You ain't ever getting out there like that baby, that's my job."

"I've done heists before, bitch, actually, so you can jog on if you think you'd be able to tie me down."

A slight smirk tilted his fine ass lips,"Is that a challenge, princess?"

"No, it is not." She stated stubbornly.

He was about to kiss her again, when the door opened.

"Heyyy, what's up man?" In walked Curtis's crew. "You divided our money yet?"

"Will! Get out nigga I'm busy here with my girl!" Curtis groaned, rubbing his large hands over his face.

"Hey Will, stay." Dion  smirked playfully at Curtis. "He ain't getting anywhere with me any time soon."

She got up and made drinks for everyone. Surprisingly, they always respected her more then the other girls. It wasn't like they fancied her, because they knew she  was Curtis's and Curtis was hers. But Dion still felt the respect of being Curtis's strong willed girl.