𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 22 ! -----
( real life . . . messages . . . )
❛ don't text me chris ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

          The world must not be on mikayla's side because ever since the party last night, she hasn't been able to get out of bed and she definitely blames chris for it. the second she entered the house last night, she ran up to her room after choosing to lie and tell her friends that she felt slightly ill.

          they believed her and as soon as she went into her bedroom, she practically jumped onto her bed because it's one thing for chris to kiss his ex, but the fact that he did it on mikayla's birthday and on her bed is genuinely one of the worst things he could've done. she can't stop replaying the memory in her head.

          the way they were kissing, similar to how she did with chris only a week ago. mikayla's even wondering what she did to chris that was so bad, it made him do something so horrible.

          as her body's wrapped in the fluffy blanket, she watches shameless on her macbook, sadly reminding her about chris. there's a frown on her face as she sits in a puddle of despair in the same outfit and makeup as yesterday. mikayla didn't have the energy to change, no matter how unsanitary it might be. but then again, she also feels like she can't be that mad as they were never really dating in the first place.

          shameless continues playing and just as she exhales at the scene of fiona arguing with frank, she hears a ping on her laptop and phone simultaneously go off. when mikayla reads the name, a sigh of frustration escapes from her lips. she literally doesn't want to answer it or even give him an ounce of attention, but there's still a part of mikayla that feels some sort of attachment towards him.

#1 weirdo
fuck miks let me explain
now
whatever happened is not what
you think
now

            mikayla chews on her bottom lip, tightening her grip on the blanket that's swallowing her as she contemplates on replying to chris. what he did was horrible, but maybe it won't hurt to reply.

ₘₑₛₛₐgₑₛ !

( CHRIS & MIKS ! )
( #1 weirdo & miks👽👽 ! )

#1 weirdo
fuck miks let me explain
whatever happened is not
what you think

miks👽👽
so u wasnt kissing ur ex
on MY bed?
and on MY birthday?