Chapter - 4

Next day ~

Inside Kim Mansion

Mrs. Kim is arranging breakfast plates on the dining table when her phone rings. So she sees that  call is coming from her beloved son and the most mischievous child of the house.

Mrs Kim : Hello Jungkook, how are you my child?

Jungkook : I am very good mom, how are you?

He asks her and Mrs. Kim puts his call on speaker and keeps it on the dining table because she is cutting fruits and she has to work too.

Mrs Kim : I am absolutely fine my dear, tell me how is your studies going, is everything fine there?

Jungkook : Yes mom, everything is going well and we have just come for a college trip and I have done a lot of shopping for you all.

Mrs Kim : it's so great..

Jungkook : yeh mom, I have called you so that you can get me to talk to hyung-su. I have been calling her for a long time. She is not picking up the call. Where is she?

After listening to him, she stumbles there because she doesn't even have an answer to this thing. How can she tell him about such a big thing? She doesn't even have words. She gets lost in her thoughts as to what answer she will give.

Jungkook : What happened mom? You can hear my voice, right? I'm asking you where she is..

Mrs Kim : um umm *cutoff*

??? : she has gone to her parents' home

She doesn't know what to answer but before she can say anything someone already answers his question and when she sees who it is

Jungkook : You hyung!..... What else did you say that she has gone to her parents' house?

Taehyung : Yes kookie.. she has just gone to her parents' house, don't worry, I will bring her soon, but till then don't call her, let her spend her family time.

When Mrs. Kim hears this, she looks at him with surprise to see what he is saying and he also gives her a reassuring smile

Taehyung : But what business do you have with her?

Jungkook : Actually Big Bro, we have come to the village for a college trip and I have done shopping for you all here.

Taehyung : hmm

Jungkook : I was wondering what to buy for hyung su?

Jungkook's love towards yn is very innocent and seeing this, mrs. kim and taehyung smile then he tells him.

Taehyung : Whatever you bring for her with love, she will definitely like it.

He says this but there is no response as Jungkook starts thinking and then suddenly says.