~she teases him~

Yn is sitting on her chair and Lia is sitting on the counter in front of her. From today onwards, lia has given the responsibility of organizing another wedding, so she(yn) is just preparing some of the designs.

Because Yn works as Lia's assistant .But is she really designing or is she lost somewhere else?...

Yes, yn's pencil is working but her eyes are not in the drawing pad, She is dreaming with open eyes, the same face is still visible in her eyes again and again which was in her dream, the same eyes which were telling about a very deep relationship between them, whose eyes are those and what does they want to say..

She is in thoughts,when someone gently shakes her shoulder and calls out to her.
She gets startled after feeling someone's touch on her and then says to the person standing in front of her

YN : Lia, what happened, why are you looking at me like that?

Lia : Nothing happened to me, but it happened to you.I told you to draw a picture of how you would decorate the entrance, but what did you draw?...

When Lia says this, she looks at her drawing pad and then looks at Lia because she herself is confused as to what has happened, then she looks at the drawing carefully and realizes

Lia : Whose eyes ?

She asks her who herself was looking at those eyes and then she caresses those eyes with her hands....

YN : I don't even know, but look how beautiful they are...

She respond to Lia's words without looking at her because she is busy in adoring those eyes at the moment, but this makes irritate then she irritately said to her..

Lia : Oh God, ever since this girl got married, she has gone crazy, ....... Agghh live this all and give me the entrance design quickly...

After listening to her, YN quickly separates the sheet from the drawing book and puts it in her bag and says yes to Lia..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At night~

Taehyung comes home from office and he parks his car. He rings the bell a maid goes and opens the gate , bows to him then he also nod and goes inside.

He is about to climb up the stairs to go to his room when he hears someone laughing and starts looking there with surprise. No one is seen in the living room. Then he hears the sound from his parents' room.

And the door of their room is open..When he looks inside the room, his parents and YN are laughing a lot after seeing some photos and he goes a little further and gets surprised when he sees the photos.