Game night

"You're nothing."

The voice inside my head woke me up. It was my tutor's.

"Why can't these damn flashbacks go away?!" I thought.

It was my own nightmare, nothing to do with the rest, so I decided to shut up and wait. I had never had anything similar to that... wait, yes... when I met the Super 4, that weird frame, but... no. Impossible. I was not "exposed" to any kind of magic now, and it was not the same.

Maybe it was better to stay there.

Spoiler: I couldn't.

Just because here came my dear friend Kai to wake me up.

"Irina, get up"

"I was sleeping, dear" I lied.

"I don't care, get up"

I put on my shoes (it felt weird, considering the fact that I had been shoeless for four months before I got them back) and went downstairs, straight to the living room. Everyone was there already; some eating, others singing, but something had changed. Something that...

"You can't stay here all night!"

"But-"

"I need him!" I shouted outloud.

"What the fuck-"

Morgi's sudden words made me realize I had actually said that. I had a terrible headache and my hands were shaking.

"It's nothing, really."

I took a sit next to Kai. She looked at me, with a you-know-you-can-tell-me-anything gaze. It was kind of ironic once we had been kidnapper and victim, and now we were so close.

Then I noticed a weird detail: there was a table in front of the "sofa" (that was actually made of wood), and a few chairs in a corner.

"Kai are you going to kidnap someone?!" I asked. She bursted laughing like a duck. I'M NOT LYING, LIKE A DUCK.

"No, we're doing game night!" Jackson stopped singing just to inform me.

Elien was with Brock and Anastasia, learning English. She already knew how to say "hi", "thank you" and "fuck you" (the last one was Ana or Morgi or Kai's fault, I'm not sure).

We went outside, I was still feeling so bad, but tried not to show it pretending everything was fine when it was not.

The streets were empty, I realized it was too early in the morning for the pirates to be awake.

And we had to go back because some pirates' voices could be heard from the outside. We entered Kai's home. So many memories came back. My psychopath friend and I...

My dear friend...

"Come here, join us!" Jackson invited.

"I'm so tired... see y'all later..." I replied.

I went straight to my bedroom. Ana's laughter could be heard from there, also Morgi cursing. Yeah, everything normal.

Elien came to my room. I was laying on my bed, thinking.

"Hi, Elien..."

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, seadues tidhey erskam? Yiscane tishuuuu!!"

"I don't speak mysterio or furio or whatever that is sorry."

She hugged me. It was so cute...

...

When night fell, I was concentrated on my own issues. Noises could be heard, probably they were making a party... no idea.

Elien caught me off guard. She entered my room and made me follow her to the living room.

"HEY YA IRI"

That... that nickname... that's how he used to call me...

I sat on the "sofa". And then the unexpected: Kai sat on top of me. Weird experience, to be honest. Morgi suddenly appeared from who knows where (I swear I hadn't seen her there before).

"You don't have the balls to turn around."

She obviously referred to Kai, but honestly if someone had the balls to do something, that was her.

"I have". She turned around. Awkward feeling, so I bursted laughing because yes.

"AWWWWW THE LESBIANS" Jackson said while making a heart shape with his hands.

"Accurate" Kai declared.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"C'mon you match!"

"SHIP ALERT"

"Yeah Irina for once I haven't made a mistake let me be happy about it."

I looked at Jackson in total confusion.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE STRAIGHT"

"I'm... pansexual..."

"SO YOU LIKE PANS?! Sorry-"

"JACKSON THAT'S NOT IT"

"PUTO GILIPOLLAS" Ana said.

We all laughed at the comment.

"It's not funny!"

And I don't know why we ended up doing a party, a karaoke contest, and Ana took out an ancient device.

"ANCIENT DEVICE OMG"

"Wh-? This? It's a mobile phone!"

"She's obsessed with it..."

"SINCE WHEN?!" I asked.

"DIDN'T YOU EVER SEE HER USING IT? Because that's difficult."

I was totally caught off guard. Then we recorded ourselves being silly, singing and dancing, and posted it on an ancient social media called "YouTube"...

Ana ended saying: "IM THE FUCKING SUPREME LESBIAN".

In other words, we were as silly as fuck.

I fell asleep on the so-called sofa, tired from everything I did that night...

HEY EVERYONE my teachers hate me so I can only assure irregular updates but daily content in the WhatsApp channel!!

Also if you have any requests (specially the creators) let me knowww

Byeeeeee