CLOSED

All our characters are sent!! We have Kai, Irina and Jackson, so I'm copying it again in case you don't remember them:

This is Jackson (by YossiSalvatore):

Jackson, a 17 year old boy, is the son of one of the knights that worked at king Kendrick's castle.

He met prince Alex when they were just six, and became really good friends.

When Alex came back from his first adventure (joining the Super 4 and all of that), Jackson fell in love with Alex's new friend, Ruby.

Alex was also in love with Ruby, what caused a fight between them. (This was suggested by her so don't kill me if you don't ship Rubex).

Later he met two random girls that later would become his friends.

This is Kai (by SaneGiyuu_shiper):

Kai, who is 16, is a pirate girl (yes, a girl) that lived in Gunpowder island. She was Ruby's only friend during their childhood, as they were the only girls in the island.

After Ruby left, she was the only girl in the city.

Then she kidnapped a weird stranger that was in the city, who would become later her great friend.

This is Irina (by me):

Agent Irina 130542 is a 18 year old girl that lived in Technopolis. She admired Gene for his intelligence and her dream was to leave the city behind. After talking to Franz, she left the city, she met a pirate that was a psychopath and the son of a knight that was also a professional singer.

For more details of this characters check "Our Own Story" :)

And these are the new ones!!! (Just a short intro with their backstories [that's why I asked])

This is Ana (by atreyusbiggestf4n):

Ana is a 17 y.o. girl, but is mentally 5. She doesn't come from this world, but convinced everyone that she comes from the same place as Rock Brock. She escaped from a place named Somewhere because she didn't fit there so now her dedication is just causing chaos. She's chaotic, she's usually nice but sometimes she annoys people just for fun. She becomes serious when it comes to certain things like pedophilia. She's friends with Rock Brock and she slays every day.

This is Elien (by Elien_123456):

Elien is a furio from the Lost World. She escaped her tribe and pretended to be a mysterio just for Alien to like her, because she had a crush on him. Then as she was called "weird" and Alien had left, she went away from the tribe.

This is Anastasia (by Nek0bl1ss444):

Princess Anastasia likes to wander the lands on her own searching for people in need.
Anastasia is bubbly and cheerful and really chaotic and goofy, but she can also be scary and serious when she wants to bc of how powerful she is.

And I'm not adding here more info bc it's a surprise! (Suggested). I literally copied and pasted lol

This is Morgi (by geografiia_):

Morgi, she doesnt use full name or surname. She is about 25, she's from Space, came here in accident by Sykronians. She has been travelling in space since 18 yo. She came into Sykronians spaceship and got teleported into Super 4 world. After this, she had her own adventures in space, but now resides in Kingsland.

Again copied and pasted.

Yeah so these are our characters!! Off to the storyyyy