Without shoes

Like this title made me think of a song called "Without you" and now Imma make this parody like: "I gotta learn how to walk without shoes"

This was weird sorry

We were all staring at Elien. She was just speaking in her language, which was impossible to understand.

We decided to go out again the next morning, as we were bored.

When the night fell, Elien sat to see it through a small hole we called "window".

Now we were four. Not three anymore.

To be honest, I couldn't wait to go to Technopolis and do something with my old friends from there, like Franz. Or to any island, just to get out of the routine.

I went to sleep expecting that some day we would go out.

...

I woke up early, but when I say early I mean in the night. The sun wasn't there yet.

So I thought of waking up the others because yes.

Jackson was confused, he didn't even know where he was, or even worse, who he was. He was half asleep, how not.

And Kai was so mad at me. I mean SO mad that she would have killed me if I hadn't removed the laser from her side before.

"FUCK! IRINA FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER" Kai yelled, "AND ALSO JACKSON'S"

"...What...?" Jackson replied, half asleep and still confused.

After a while (when Kai calmed down a bit and Jackson finally fully woke up), we went out to walk. Elien came with us, cute thing.

In our way, we heard strange noises... like... a vehicle??

No. Vehicles only existed in Technopolis and they didn't make that much noise...

Spoiler: I was wrong.

An old vehicle came. My bad, I have to learn about the other islands before calling something "old". But this one didn't fit in any of the islands... strange...

The thing is two people got out. A boy (probably 21 or 22 years old) and a girl (I think she was 17); yet they seemed 5 mentally. They both wore weird clothes, so different to us, like... modern for Kai and Jackson, but not for me.

"Where your shoes at?" The girl asked.

"Ehhhh... long story.... who are you, anyway?" I replied.

"Hi bros" the boy said, "You obviously have to know who I am"

"Well no" Jackson said.

"No? Well bros, I'm Rock Brock"

"And I'm Ana"

"I'm Jackson"

"I'm Kai"

"Agent Irina 130-"

"WE GET IT IRINA YOU HAVE A GOOD MEMORY"

Jackson approached Ana, curiously. She didn't seem to like him in first place.

"Oh I love your hair..." he said as he grabbed some, "it's really cool-"

He had done it. He had ripped out the piece of Ana's hair.

"Oh... I'm so sorry..."

She grabbed it and put it back on its place. Rock didn't say anything until that moment.

I said "said"? I meant "sang".

"ROCK BROCK, MAGNIFICENT ACTION HERO! ROCK BROCK, DANGER IS HIS BRO!"

"If we didn't have enough with Jackson now we have this guy"

Elien covered her ears. This guy, Rock Brock, didn't sing too well, let's say.

"OH, A CREATURE! ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!"

"That... well... her name is Elien, and she's a furio..."

"That's how you name them? COOL BROS"

"Shut up Brock"

"No, YOU shut up"

"No you"

Ana let out a small laugh, Rock Brock being annoyed was obviously funny for her.

"This is gonna be... interesting"

Omg we met Ana!

This story is starting really silly, then we'll see (I actually have something in mind)