Chapter 17: Jealousy

That's when I saw a message, hearts between the name. I went to pick up the phone, before Chris walks back in, I slowly looked at him. "Hey you com-" he cuts himself off, seeing the hurt in my face, with his phone in my hand.

"Who's Madi?" I asked, confused. He took a deep breath, slowly taking back the phone. "Y/N, I can explain." He looked at me. I scoffed, looking away. "Explain what? There's nothing to. Why would you cheat on me Chris?!" I scoffed, on the verge of tears.

He furrowed his brows, and kept his eyes on me. "I didn't cheat on you y/n, I would never cheat on you!" He placed a hand on mine.

I furrowed my brows, looking at him. "Then why does her name have hearts." I took a deep breath. "She's my mangers daughter..me and the boys have been friends with her for awhile, she's like a little sister. I promise you, you can even ask Matt and Chris, or read through my messages y/n. Please..I don't wanna loose you over something like this." He pleaded.

My face went soft hearing his words, I didn't want to look through his phone, I didn't want to ask Matt and Chris. He already proved to me there is no other. Now I just felt bad I made him feel that way.

I slowly hugged him, sinking into his embrace. "I'm sorry." I sighed, feeling bad I can accuse him of such thing. Chris would never do that to me.

"Also, she might be coming to visit for the weekend, if that's okay with you." He smiled. "Yeah, I'd like to meet her." I smiled. "Alright well let's finish this night off with some fireworks!" He shouted, I laughed as he grabbed my hand, forgetting it was the 4th of July.

2 DAYS LATER:

I finished packing my bag since I was sleeping over at Chris's. "Don't try any funny business." Javon joked, as he laid on my bed. I playfully rolled my eyes, "yeah whatever. Anyway, you guys still coming over?" I asked Jayla and Javon who were in my room. "Nah I'll pass. I have a date with a hot babe today." Chris grinned at the thought. "Okay.." I mumbled. 

PICK YOUR OUTFIT;

"Yeah I'm coming, Nick wants me to help them film for their video today

"Yeah I'm coming, Nick wants me to help them film for their video today." Says Jayla. "They're filming today? I didn't know." I fixed my hair, as I faced the girl. "Yeah they're doing like a baking video with that Madi girl since she's staying for the weekend." Jayla says, as she grabbed her phone from her back pocket.