Chapter 12: The Fight

Y/N POV:

I quickly grab the phone, shutting the live off. "What the hell was that for?! I wanted to see them argue more!" Javon complains. "Are you guys fucking crazy right now?!" I looked between everyone.

"What even happened?" Chris asks. "That dumb bitch was saying shit in the comments about y/n so I made her join the live then she said, 'bye not you defending that weird bitch y/n, she's wack as hell' so i obviously did not let that shit slide!" Alexa says as she gets up, putting one of Jaylas hoodies on before tying her hair up.

"Wait you're actually gonna fight her? I'm driving!" Nick says, putting his shoes on. Javon and Jaden quickly get ready. "Guess we're going." Matt says, putting on his leather jacket.

I looked over to Chris. "Chris I thought she was done.." I mumbled to him. "I thought so, but she just won't let go." He groaned, rubbing his head.

I sighed, before I got off the bed. "I'm sorry y/n." He says, with a sigh. I felt bad this girl kept coming back after they broke. I just glanced at him before everyone walked downstairs. I followed down, not answering him.

"Where you guys headed to?" My mom asks us, as she laid on the couch with Daelo. "Oh we were..uhm going to get some food." Jayla says. "Can I come?!" Daelo shoots up from the couch, running to us.

I sighed before looking at the group then back down to him. "Sure." I say. He cheers as he runs upstairs to put his shoes on.

"Anyway, how are you guys enjoying your sleepover?" My mom asks me, pausing the tv. I glanced at Alexa who looked like she was full of heat.

"It's fun, real fun. Thanks for letting us stay again Mrs. Walton." Nick speaks up, smiling. "Oh of course! And call me Jessica, please!" She smiled back.

Soon enough, Daelo ran downstairs ready, little does he know, we're in fact pulling up to someone who hates me, house.

"Okay well bye Mom, we have to go." I say, as we all walk out the door without another word.

"What are we getting to eat?" Daelo asks, as he grabs onto Jaylas hand. "Yeah about that buddy, we're going somewhere else." Alexa says, rubbing his back as we all get into the Sturniolos van.

I sat all the way in the back, between Chris and Matt. Javon, Jayla, Jaden and Daelo in front of us, Nick driving and Alexa beside him.

"Wait where are we going?" Daelo asks, sitting on Jaylas lap. "Some girl was talking shit about your sister y/n, so now I'm going to beat her ass." Alexa says, as she pulls down the car mirror to check herself out.

I sighed, cupping my face. "Oh..cool!" Daelo responds.

Nick began to drive.

"You know what, I'll fight her myself. Alexa I know you're upset right now, but she was the one that was talking shit about me. Whoever wins the fight between y'all, she'll probably keep on, if I fight her and give her what she wants, she'll probably leave me alone." I speak up.

"She's right. Mads is always an all talk, until she gets humbled by the person she talks about, that's when she gets embarrassed and stops." Matt says. I look over to Matt. "How do you know?" I asked him.

"Well, I saw her almost everyday. I know how she is, and she's definitely not a positive and good person. You can ask Chris and Nick." He responds, before looking out the window. "He's right!" Nick says from the drivers seat.

"Man this fight better be interesting." Javon says. "Right, if you loose y/n, I no longer claim you as a sister." Jaden says, before I hear Jayla and Daelo laugh.